Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention by Fiona Sturges - The Independent

"It has become a dispiriting ritual on social media that, every few months, Morrissey's name begins to trend, prompting swathes of music fans to sigh wearily and wonder what the silly idiot has said or done now. Former fan Fiona Sturges has had enough"
Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have jumped out so she could pick up a Hitcher. She might have met a disgruntled Rutger Hauer.

maxresdefault.jpg
I would have gladly got into the hitchers motor,would have given him petrol money as well.

Last edited:
Some 'joke' about him signing two Moz albums (Vauxhall and LIHS I think) with the comments 'Morrissey is a twat' and 'Morrissey denies he is a racist' or words to that effect. Then he tossed the two Moz records over his shoulder.

Oh, well. It's easy to kick someone when they're down. Moz has always gone for the difficult targets. I prefer a risk-taker.

What's he said? I'm stuck in an office, even though it's Saturday.
He has displayed his razor sharp wit by signing two Morrissey albums ,and writing on one "Morrissey is a twat" and on the other "Morrissey is a racist and denies it" and offered them for sale for $300.
Hilarity ensued from the front row. We can expect more of this side splitting witty repartee at the rest of his gigs.
Personally I always preferred Steve Wickham.

He has displayed his razor sharp wit by signing two Morrissey albums ,and writing on one "Morrissey is a twat" and on the other "Morrissey is a racist and denies it" and offered them for sale for $300.
Hilarity ensued from the front row. We can expect more of this side splitting witty repartee at the rest of his gigs.
Personally I always preferred Steve Wickham.

Oh right... somebody pass me the needle & cotton I think my sides have just split

Wow that’s a proper good kick in the bollocks for our Steven.
That’s gotta hurt.
Obviously the world is in fact listening.
Keep spreading the word people. :tiphat:

(Big shout out to little benny in the merch department. We need to place an order for another 500 BtBB t-shirts please, we’ve sold out the last lot)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

if you turn up the volume all the way up, you can hear-right after he tosses the albums- someone backstage tell Mike Scott, "we have the Big D waiting for you backstage.":oops:
he then hurries over there.:barf:

maybe Big D is the name of his horse.:horseface:

How is this crap a news story on Moz Solo?

Purely because we couldn't be having a positive review at the top of the page for more than a day.

Reckon shut the f*** up foreigner inbred euro trash!! Come to Moz Angeles and talk shit cock sucker. You are talking shit about the American Idol California Son and you are dressed up like a cowboy with imitation Levis 501's. You foreigners are delusional hypocrites. Go home!!! inn nn nn nnnnn n n it.
Morr American Idol.jpg

Last edited:
Who?

Reckon shut the f*** up foreigner inbred euro trash!! Come to Moz Angeles and talk shit cock sucker. You are talking shit about the American Idol California Son and you are dressed up like a cowboy with imitation Levis 501's. You foreigners are delusional hypocrites. Go home!!! inn nn nn nnnnn n n it. View attachment 53351

Just wondering...& in the absence of anything else that might be of any interest, I don't know, or care how long you've been on this site, but have you ever posted anything remotely interesting, or that actually makes any f***in' sense?

I doubt it, but just thought I'd ask purely out of genuine curiosity....innit innit f***in nutjob inc f***in chicken tandoori lamb tikka masala phall with pilau rice popadom chutney...

Why, there are thousands of comments on lots of Twitter feeds calling him various names for selling other people’s products with his signature on them.

You read them surface...all of them?
...even in btwn cleaning the celeb bogs down elderly edge way?
How do you find the time to troll on here?
I did notice tho you posted early today c.07:40 ish...just before you went off to your cleaning job.
How's it feel cleaning dwight's or rio's toilet?
Really demeaning? Lowest ever?
I guess so.
Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom