Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention by Fiona Sturges - The Independent

"It has become a dispiriting ritual on social media that, every few months, Morrissey's name begins to trend, prompting swathes of music fans to sigh wearily and wonder what the silly idiot has said or done now. Former fan Fiona Sturges has had enough"
Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are an obnoxious, immature little waste of space, but the beauty of this website is that even people like you can make a contribution, however futile and illiterate those contributions might be.
When you've grown up, you might realise that this website is for people who are interested in Morrissey (and The Smiths et al.) That does not preclude people who used to like Morrissey but who now greatly regret that he is now a tedious, trolling, racist bore. And it doesn't even preclude people like you.

Says the most tedious, trolling bore of them all: Peter Finan.

Amazed there are still people out there trying their very best to justify what is nothing more than a cash grab, and suggesting that if someone else does it for other reasons - if it's not a cash grab - they THEY are the bastards. What is wrong with you people?

Not half as amazed as we all are that you continue to visit this site day after day, year after year, under multiple guises, spouting your regurgitated bile, you sad contradiction of a ‘man’.

Nothing will ever replace Daddy Moz for you, no matter how much you claim to be “loving every second of life”; your behaviour on here proves otherwise, you repugnant waste of life.

[personal image removed]

Why, Peter Finan, Why?

Not half as amazed as we all are that you continue to visit this site day after day, year after year, under multiple guises, spouting your regurgitated bile, you sad contradiction of a ‘man’.

Nothing will ever replace Daddy Moz for you, no matter how much you claim to be “loving every second of life”; your behaviour on here proves otherwise, you repugnant waste of life.

[personal image removed]

Why, Peter Finan, Why?[/Quote)

Thank you for this.

Finan image removed by the mods I guess...bet you saved it tho?

If only the mods could somehow remove Finan & his multiple personalities from this site for good. His toxic presence serves no purpose other than to clog up the threads with arguments & the same old tired nonsense.

The image is available to anyone who types Peter Finan images into google.

If only the mods could somehow remove Finan & his multiple personalities from this site for good. His toxic presence serves no purpose other than to clog up the threads with arguments & the same old tired nonsense.

The image is available to anyone who types Peter Finan images into google.

Has it ever occurred to you that the mods/site owner know that Peter only posts as Peter and dicks like yourself and a few others believe the troll PuppetParrots nonsense.

Therefore how can they remove something that doesn’t exist.

Has it ever occurred to you that the mods/site owner know that Peter only posts as Peter and dicks like yourself and a few others believe the troll PuppetParrots nonsense.

Whatever you say, Peter.

Whatever you say, Peter.

If you want to keep making yourself look a dick, feel free. As I have said the Mods/Owner can’t deal with something that doesn’t exist, so if you and the other idiots want to keep wasting your time, then so be it.

Looking at your profile you have been around since 2009 so I would have expected you to know better or does it give you a good feeling to jump on the troll band wagon?

If you want to keep making yourself look a dick, feel free. As I have said the Mods/Owner can’t deal with something that doesn’t exist, so if you and the other idiots want to keep wasting your time, then so be it.

Whether you’re Peter or not, anyone who defends his tiresome actions, or echoes his tired arguments, may as well be him.

Looking at your profile you have been around since 2009 so I would have expected you to know better or does it give you a good feeling to jump on the troll band wagon?

Skinny you are the consummate troll with a web of fake usernames.

Skinny has it ever occurred to you that you are mod yourself.

Why do you think the pic disappeared so quickly?
Place stinks. Modded by a self-governing leftie looney with a licence to post/delete whatever he desires.
Could it be worse?

The fact is, you joined this site in July and every single post you make is based on your warped theory that everyone is Skinny. You are completely wasting your life away as (apart from me pointing out you are a dick) literally no one responds to your idiotic posts.

You are simply a troll just like the prick Vegan Cro.

This will be the only time I will respond to one of your posts so goodbye.

The fact is, you joined this site in July and every single post you make is based on your warped theory that everyone is Skinny. You are completely wasting your life away as (apart from me pointing out you are a dick) literally no one responds to your idiotic posts.

You are simply a troll just like the prick Vegan Cro.

This will be the only time I will respond to one of your posts so goodbye.

Skinny stop wasting your life trolling and obtain work. Dont intimidate the good posters wanting to fight them, civilize yourself.
Skinny, many of your troll usernames like Nerdak and Radish Noir are much more recent.

Good bye to one Skinny alias, hello to another.

Last edited:
Skinny stop wasting your life trolling and obtain work. Dont intimidate the good posters wanting to fight them, civilize yourself.
Skinny, many of your troll usernames like Nerdak and Radish Noir are much more recent.

Good bye to one Skinny alias, hello to another.
He also has a propensity towards Cheerios. Keep track.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom