Mike Joyce Interview- 24 June 2007

I think this just about says it all.

picture1lm8.png

Cheers big ears.........seriously, Mikey has some huge ears....anyone else notice that?

that was painful to watch really....especially the last remark. it is because of his greedyness that the smiths will not reunite. and i support morrissey for keeping it that way....

'in the meantime you've got your career as a deejay and as an independent musician'

this dude should keep his claptrap shut and look for a job as a game show host.

that was painful to watch really....especially the last remark. it is because of his greedyness that the smiths will not reunite. and i support morrissey for keeping it that way....

He has to pretend there is a chance of a reunion or else people won't want to carry on interviewing him.

i just feel like hes fighting a losing battle in the bigger scheme of things ya know.

for the sake of his posterity and the sake of his family i would urge mr. joyce to actively start looking for work as a game show personality. it just makes more sense! there are plenty of ordinary people out there that he could appeal to. these people pay their income taxes and like to switch on the boob tube for a little r n r after a long day of work! get outta the margins mike! REINVENT yourself while there is still time!!!!

Do the Mike Joyce hater sthink morrisssey is reading this and will publicly thank them for it . Please grow up! Mike milk it for all its worth you were in a band and the best rhythm section that was the best dont let them forget!!

Back
Top Bottom