Mike Joyce"a broke bastard" nme says

A

Anonymous

Don't know if anyone spotted this or just plainly ignored it because it came from Mr Proper's other. In a way, Mr Propers unique style has been ignored by many - but this post knocked me back into my rocking chair and so I've put it to the top again. For me, I am now laughing at how things have turned out for Mr Joyce... down down down he goes. Oh Mr Liar.... Mr liar.

Mike Joyce"a broke bastard" nme says

Posted By: Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
Date: Thursday, 29 May 2003, at 7:16 a.m.

Ive been telling you for months how much of a donkey dick mike joyce is....I just got done reading that little article on nme about mike joyce crying like the little bitch that he is about it portraying him as a "broke bastard". Mike,what are you crying for?? we already knew you sucked,and we already knew you were broke. You're the worst musician ever(besides fellow ex-smith andy rourke),there is nothing to cry about.Morrissey shouldnt have to give you anything. Johnny marr,you suck too. Your new album is evident of that. You havent had a career since the smiths,and you wont haveone til you get together with the ex boys. But now,thanks to the biggest ass clown in the world andy rourke,that wont happen. Should've left well enough alone. Morrissey is god,you all worship him(as you f***in should! I do there's nothing wrong with that). Morrissey is the biggest PIMP this world has ever seen. he is the smiths.and without him....the others are nothing!!!!!!

> Don't know if anyone spotted this or just plainly ignored it because it
> came from Mr Proper's other. In a way, Mr Propers unique style has been
> ignored by many - but this post knocked me back into my rocking chair and
> so I've put it to the top again. For me, I am now laughing at how things
> have turned out for Mr Joyce... down down down he goes. Oh Mr Liar.... Mr
> liar.

> **************************************
> Mike Joyce"a broke bastard" nme says
> **************************************

> Posted By: Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
> Date: Thursday, 29 May 2003, at 7:16 a.m.

> Ive been telling you for months how much of a donkey dick mike joyce
> is....I just got done reading that little article on nme about mike joyce
> crying like the little bitch that he is about it portraying him as a
> "broke bastard". Mike,what are you crying for?? we already knew
> you sucked,and we already knew you were broke. You're the worst musician
> ever(besides fellow ex-smith andy rourke),there is nothing to cry
> about.Morrissey shouldnt have to give you anything. Johnny marr,you suck
> too. Your new album is evident of that. You havent had a career since the
> smiths,and you wont haveone til you get together with the ex boys. But
> now,thanks to the biggest ass clown in the world andy rourke,that wont
> happen. Should've left well enough alone. Morrissey is god,you all worship
> him(as you f***in should! I do there's nothing wrong with that). Morrissey
> is the biggest PIMP this world has ever seen. he is the smiths.and without
> him....the others are nothing!!!!!!

Why would you wish ill upon Mike Joyce? What's he ever done to you, besides help create all those Smiths CDs you cherish in your collection?

very Articulate.................NOT!!!!

Spoken like a total wanker

Look,call me what you choose. Anyone who talks shit about morrissey,then tries to act like they're cool,then sues him behind his back...is not only a f***in idiot,but also a fraud. I dont know the whole reason behind why if or if not mike should or should not get royalties... all I know is..... he's a dumb ass who must've been too stupid to not realize twhat he did when he signed the contracts back in 82 to be a part of the smiths. Is it fair that maybe he didnt get something??? maybe,but why wait till the group is disloved...til you have not a penny to your name then all of a sudden"you know, I think i'll sue moz and marr for whats rightfully mine". Sounmds to me like someone who's a real idiot. I mean,you can argue all day about johnny,mike,and andy's other musical "interests" but the fact remains,that without morrissey,the smiths would be nothing. they had a unique sound that has since never been duplicated. Its no wonder morrissey has gone on to be a superstar. I cant help it that mike and andy are worthless,that's up to them. I saw a smiths t-shirt recently...and it had the bands members on the back and for andy rourke it says"the bass Player". know why??? because unless,he mike and johhny werent part of the smiths,they'd probably be playing some bingo hall..... say what you will about morrissey and his career.or lack there of recently...but you me and every single person here knows...the minute the guy drops something new........ we're all over it and it'll sell. Cant say the same for johnny mike or andy.

You can crucify me all you want... But the facts remain.....mike joyce is broke,he's trying to sue morrissey for him being dumb. Yet,most of the people here say"oh well cut the guy a break" or "you're full of shit" or whatever. All I know is...everything I've ever read about andy and mike has not been good. They arent the little angels everyone thinks they are. I feel bad for morrissey and marr to have to deal with this shit some 16 years after the band is now defunct. look,No one put a gun to andy and mikes heads when they signed those deals....they knew what they were and werent getting. Why should morrissey and marr have to give them something that they really didnt earn????? its not fair....... no matter how anyone argues...both mike and andy's tactics have been shitty and uncalled for. I admit that morrissey isnt always the best to deal with,but can you blame him???? I mean,everyone wants something from you,you dont know who to trust,yet people are laways making moz out like he's the crook or hes the bad guy. Morrissey is god!!!!! and should be worshipped as such. Bu7t on a more serious note,I just think he's an ok guy who's been dicked over so many times by some many people,that he's tough to work with....that doesnt sound like a bad guy to me...sounds like someone who should be closely guarded.

Only speaking the truth...besides...it is true,mike is suing morrissey...how much more evident does the story need to be before some of the dumb dumbs here realize it????? Mike is a f***in donkeydick. I dont blame moz one bit for saying he didnt like andy or mike. They only thing those two deserve(besides a beating) is to find some themselves some talent. Its clearly obvious to me that they arent that good of musicians,if they were.they'd still be working and making some money. They cant because....they suck!!!!!! I heard a few months back that mike had to sell some drum sets to pay his bills. Then i heard that nady had to sell some of his guitars to pay his bills???? doesnt sound to me like two of the brightest bulbs in the chandelier????? They both suck. johnny is hanging on by a thin thread,yet you all praise him. HE broke up the smiths. Yet,you all worship him. It should be Morrissey you worship!!! I do,theres nothingw rong with that!!!!! But seriously,now maybe some of these people will g et a f***in clue before they open their pie holes and start spewing shit??? Check out the NME with thom yorke on the cover...you can read the article yourself. Why is mike so angry?? is he trying to deny whats clearly obvious?? ( that hes a broke bastard??) I mean,,,someone obviously close to the whole story put that story up in NME. Nobody just randomly picks NME to place that type of ad in the mag without it having some sort of creedance to it. Mike talked supposedly about suing the people who placed that ad in their....why not sue me mike for calling you a first rate ass clown???? You wont because you know Ill bash your skull in with a steel chair. Mike,you're a first rate ass clown!!!!!! I hope you never get work. Didnt mike have a drug problem as well??? im sure that contributed to his broke problem as well????