Middlesbrough - Town Hall (July 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List: (scan from an anonymous person)

Panic / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Want The One I Can't Have / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by halfapostman

Morrissey At Middlesbrough Town Hall. Clips, Snips And Pointless Artefacts. - The Northern Line. Link posted by eddiegray.

Last edited:
Depressing...thats all that can be said for these boards now...I remember when they were about discussing the gig, swoping bootlegs etc...now it is just a moan fest and bitching shop... I think after many years Morrissey-Solo is dead.....

Good quality videos on that northern line site, see for yourself how bad the crowd is.

Great performance by Morrissey though.

Here's a few piccies from Middlesbrough.

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

Before Meat Is Murder:

"I must say I have stopped watching television because of the horrendous William & Kate propaganda which I'm really sick to death of. However, today -sadly- I caught the news at noon and yesterday there was a rodeo bullfight in Calgary, Canada. And it's a rodeo bullfight with bulls that have barbed wire wrapped around their testicles. To agitate and torment them. And of course the camera scan and you can bet your life: watching and laughing as the animals are tormented is shitty William and shitty Kate. And... may they rot in hell."

(Morrissey, Middlesbrough Town Hall 8 July 2011)

Before Meat Is Murder:

"I must say I have stopped watching television because of the horrendous William & Kate propaganda which I'm really sick to death of. However, today -sadly- I caught the news at noon and yesterday there was a rodeo bullfight in Calgary, Canada. And it's a rodeo bullfight with bulls that have barbed wire wrapped around their testicles. To agitate and torment them. And of course the camera scan and you can bet your life: watching and laughing as the animals are tormented is shitty William and shitty Kate. And... may they rot in hell."

(Morrissey, Middlesbrough Town Hall 8 July 2011)

Go Moz!

Also, I have to say he looks FANTASTIC! I'm sick of reading rubbish saying that he is less than fit. He is as sexy as ever.

Another average show at an average venue with the world most average band.

Thank you for the pictures! I love those James Dean shirts...horrendous story about the bull with William and Kate watching, but not surprising. I wish they would do away with bullfighting :( Never understood how anyone could find that "sport" entertaining...even with James Dean being a fan himself. But for Jimmy, I think it had something to do with being the bull...

does anybody know the song that was played first on the video screen in between? a black and white video it was. thanks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom