Michael Legge reviews WPINOYB for his podcast Blogging For the Blind

And he was the first to leak Born To Hang etc.

P.

Exactly - Born To Hang, the long mix of Piccadilly Palare, Striptease With a Difference, and the original drums-included mix of Oh Phoney. I think that was in early 2001, if memory serves.

Exactly - Born To Hang, the long mix of Piccadilly Palare, Striptease With a Difference, and the original drums-included mix of Oh Phoney. I think that was in early 2001, if memory serves.

Wasn't Striptease me?

I'd give Mr Reynolds the benefit of the doubt on this one. I might be wrong, but I think he has a few unreleased snippets up his Afghan coat.

P.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/features/01/07/24/0314228.shtml

With no slight intended to Mr. Reynolds, for I know he foisted November The 2nd and Glass Menagerie/Belfast on us later.

And thanks in advance to <insert name here> for Sharp Bend, Fast Car, Goodbye, the complete Miraval sessions, the complete Kit, I Know Who I Love, and Home Is A Question Mark.

(Well, it's worth a try isn't it?)

I second this one!! How I've longed for a quality complete recording of Kit. Also the studio versions of I'm Playing Easy to Get and Noise Is the Best Revenge

With no slight intended to Mr. Reynolds, for I know he foisted November The 2nd and Glass Menagerie/Belfast on us later.

And thanks in advance to <insert name here> for Sharp Bend, Fast Car, Goodbye, the complete Miraval sessions, the complete Kit, I Know Who I Love, and Home Is A Question Mark.

And Teresa Teresa, Hanratty, I was Bully and a few others. However, I think Home Is A Question Mark might be good. We even know some of the lyrics. Anyway I know Jonny Bridgwood has I Know Who I Love. He's a lovely, really approachable guy. Why not ask him on Twitter?

P.

Last edited:
Yes, a complete recording of Kit would be absolutely wonderful. It's just floating around out in the ether...

And I had forgotten that Legge leaked all of those tracks. Thanks for the reminder, Jamie.

And Teresa Teresa, Hanratty, I was Bully and a few others. However, I think Home Is A Question Mark might be good. We even know some of the lyrics. Anyway I know Jonny Bridgwood has I Know Who I Love. He's a lovely, really approachable guy. Why not ask him on Twitter?

P.

File it in hearsay if you wish, but the other Whyte titles from the Years of Refusal sessions (Teresa, Teresa, When I Was Young, I Was Bully, and I'm Looking Forward to Going Back) were copyrighted but not finished because of Jerry Finn's sudden passing. This was apparently related to someone by Jesse. Hence the live B-sides on the Something Is Squeezing My Skull singles.

File it in hearsay if you wish, but the other Whyte titles from the Years of Refusal sessions (Teresa, Teresa, When I Was Young, I Was Bully, and I'm Looking Forward to Going Back) were copyrighted but not finished because of Jerry Finn's sudden passing. This was apparently related to someone by Jesse. Hence the live B-sides on the Something Is Squeezing My Skull singles.

Ah, didn't know that, ta v much.

P.

I think I donated a different mix of Striptease. It came straight from the DAT master which had The Bed Caught Fire on too I seem to recall.

So what are the chances of someone on this very forum
having one of the aforementioned unreleased tracks?

Back
Top Bottom