Michael Howard sings The Smiths

I have no idea who the guy is, I stumbled upon this by chance, while having a look at the daily mail headline generator.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/michaelhoward/

Sorry if it has been already posted.

Michael Howard is one of a few Conservative party leaders to have failed miserably since the Tories were last in power.
William Hague, Ian Duncan Smith, Michael Howard and now Davey Cameron. Long may they continue to fail;)

The link was actually funny, especially, 'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'!

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
About 2 years ago, I was in the Houses of Parliament, bending the ears of our local MP's on a lobby. I saw quite a few of the old tory faces, including Michael Howard, who looks more creepy in the flesh than on TV. The funniest thing I saw was Kenneth Clarke take a Radio interview. He stood next to me at the 'Radio Booth' and combed his hair before taking the interview. I was very tempted to tap him on the shoulder and say "Ken, it's radio!"

I'm back in there next month (or in Portcullis House). If I see 'Dave' I'm sure he won't mind an impromtu duet of "Margaret on the Guillotine".

Back
Top Bottom