Mexico City - Vive Latino (Mar. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Alma Matters / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Gaetano and setlist.fm.

• Morrissey le cumple a sus fans mexicanos, éxito rotundo en el Vive Latino 2018 - Monitor Expresso. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by @daviddbarajas / Instagram (9 total). Link posted by Famous when dead.

42619_mexico_city.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he is using my Bullfighter Dies music video again. Some scenes have been added and others slowed down...excited to be part of his tour again!

There is now a good sounding download of the songs broadcast in the download section.
Brought to you by the internet & my insomnia.

Here are some great pics - click the right arrow on the images to see many more:

Ones I liked:
View attachment 44113 View attachment 44114 View attachment 44115

Morrissey meets his Mexican fans, a resounding success at Vive Latino 2018.

https://www.monitorexpresso.com/mor...-mexicanos-exito-rotundo-en-vive-latino-2018/
(in Spanish).

Enjoy,
FWD.

The Friends Of The Feather blazer.

Jack The Ripper (with mad laughing):

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
You are bloody excellent. I love reading all your posts. Well written, and excellantly presented. But, do you ever sleep?
Insomnia for years unfortunately.
Thank you.
FWD.

I do not remember which song but it was at the end of the set, when Morrissey added some lines of "a rush and a push and the land is ours".

Morrissey y Vive Latino... La combinación más mierda que pudo existir. Con gente mediocre criticando la prohibición de la venta de carne. Realmente no se cómo pudo suceder esa combinación. Ojalá jamás vuelva a venir a un festival y que haga sus conciertos aparte para poder disfrutarlo sin ver fans de grupos tan estúpidos como Panteón Rocomierda o el sinfónico tan aburrido que estuvo antes de Morrissey. Realmente no se cansan de la misma porquería todos los años? Que horrible festival.

Did he change the last line?

Nah, same old BS as 26 years ago.

But if you're looking for a thrill I recommend the third Earl of Burrow, aka Screaming Lord Hutch. Saw him in 1964. Made the :rabbitface: stand on the back of my neck, that one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom