Mexico City - Vive Latino (Mar. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Alma Matters / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Gaetano and setlist.fm.

• Morrissey le cumple a sus fans mexicanos, éxito rotundo en el Vive Latino 2018 - Monitor Expresso. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by @daviddbarajas / Instagram (9 total). Link posted by Famous when dead.

42619_mexico_city.jpg

Last edited:
Frustrating.
I'm guessing as it's live, they've used up his time!? He had an hour and 10 mins alloted according to the time schedule poster.
Didn't look like anything 'scandalous' was occurring to pull the cameras. The feed has been running for 6 hours - guess they are showing other act?
Will keep trying to snatch the feed - even if sitting through dreck to get at it.
Regards,
FWD.
DRECK LOL

A United fan said online our win at home Brighton this evening was a bit 50 shades of dreck!

You'll Be Gone
Playboys
I Wish You Lonely
Suedehead
How Soon Is Now?
My Love, I'd Do Anything For You
First Of The Gang To Die
The Bullfighter Dies
Who Will Protect Us From The Police?
When You Open Your Legs
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Everyday Is Like Sunday
(The live stream ended after this, so I don't know the rest)
Missing ones:
Jack the Ripper
Spent the day in Bed
Hold on to your Friends
Alma Matters (!!)
Jacky's...
Judy is a Punk
(according to setlist fm).
Regards
FWD.

The transmission was great. It was so good that it seemed too short. Did he say soon, soon, soon after Legs and befor War Peace?
Who the hell uses the word transmission in 2018 with internet around unless you're a fan of Joy Division?

Morrissey attracted only 4 K fans online from around the world. 8 K when he played is now 4 K but some of those are hanging around for the hope of more Moz.

He was so expressive and animated, lots of energy fueled by responsive audience. Definitely his best gig in years! Mucha gracias senor Morrissey.

There is now a good sounding download of the songs broadcast in the download section.
Brought to you by the internet & my insomnia.

Here are some great pics - click the right arrow on the images to see many more:

Ones I liked:
1737461443564163757.jpg
1737461445569214859.jpg
1737539435078980305.jpg

Morrissey meets his Mexican fans, a resounding success at Vive Latino 2018.

https://www.monitorexpresso.com/mor...-mexicanos-exito-rotundo-en-vive-latino-2018/
(in Spanish).

Enjoy,
FWD.

Last edited:
New pin (badge)?

xcA4nc.jpg
I think it's the same one from the Palladium.
I saw this small Welsh company's tweet last week and thought nothing of it, but for info:

Regards,
FWD.

There is now a good sounding download of the songs broadcast in the download section.
Brought to you by the internet & my insomnia.

Here are some great pics - click the right arrow on the images to see many more:

Ones I liked:
View attachment 44113 View attachment 44114 View attachment 44115

Morrissey meets his Mexican fans, a resounding success at Vive Latino 2018.

https://www.monitorexpresso.com/mor...-mexicanos-exito-rotundo-en-vive-latino-2018/
(in Spanish).

Enjoy,
FWD.

Thanks for the links FWD. How did you manage to get the higher resolution of the 3 instagram pics you picked up as your faves? I can only download them as screenshots...

Had no idea this was being broadcast at all, so missed it.

Sounds like a great show. Hopefully a torrent will pop up somewhere soon.

Thanks for the links FWD. How did you manage to get the higher resolution of the 3 instagram pics you picked up as your faves? I can only download them as screenshots...
I use an Android app that allows saving of instagram posts / stories / live etc.
If there's any particular ones you are after, just say. I dislike both Facebook & Instagram for their non-chronological agendas, but Instagram compresses images far less than Facebook - so I make an effort to snag those ones.
Regards,
FWD.

Had no idea this was being broadcast at all, so missed it.

Sounds like a great show. Hopefully a torrent will pop up somewhere soon.
It's on YouTube - link in this thread.
The audio is in the downloads section.
Regards,
FWD.

I use an Android app that allows saving of instagram posts / stories / live etc.
If there's any particular ones you are after, just say. I dislike both Facebook & Instagram for their non-chronological agendas, but Instagram compresses images far less than Facebook - so I make an effort to snag those ones.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh, I think all of the instagram pics from today are fantastic, so as I´m only a poor iPhone X user... you putting all of them up would be a pleasure for me and my friends ;-) And you are the best anyway, FWD! Great work during the last months. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom