Mexico City - Vive Latino (Mar. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Alma Matters / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Gaetano and setlist.fm.

• Morrissey le cumple a sus fans mexicanos, éxito rotundo en el Vive Latino 2018 - Monitor Expresso. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by @daviddbarajas / Instagram (9 total). Link posted by Famous when dead.

42619_mexico_city.jpg

Last edited:
First of the Gang was always on the cards for Mexico.
Guitars are mixed louder which makes a change.
As for viewers - a bit of advertising by the 'management' would have helped.
Put it on 'official' - then see the difference. Perhaps actually tagging him correctly and using Twitter too... Nope, the Independent is more worthy of data.
FWD.

Now I know precisely why Moz lost it, he became a world music artist.

Last edited:
Everyday is like Sunday in the early morning of a Sunday in Sweden followed by tell me Quando Quando Quando.

Yes, tell us that yo are well.

LOL

Fatty you're the one for me. Inspired by a day in Mexico the thyroid malfunction country of the world.

That was interesting to watch so thanks to the person with the link and Mark suck something you did not steal.

You'll Be Gone
Playboys
I Wish You Lonely
Suedehead
How Soon Is Now?
My Love, I'd Do Anything For You
First Of The Gang To Die
The Bullfighter Dies
Who Will Protect Us From The Police?
When You Open Your Legs
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack the Ripper
Spent the day in Bed
Hold on to your Friends
Alma Matters
Jacky's Only Happy
Judy is a Punk

Last edited:
The music industry always was made up of bands and artists coming from middle class families or jetset families. The sheer number of bands and artists you've never heard of that keep producing music influenced by others sounding almost the same but without any talent or feeling.

The transmission was great. It was so good that it seemed too short. Did he say soon, soon, soon after Legs and befor War Peace?

Wha'happen? Facebook switched from Moz on the main stage to a side stage act "PVRIS"?
Frustrating.
I'm guessing as it's live, they've used up his time!? He had an hour and 10 mins alloted according to the time schedule poster.
Didn't look like anything 'scandalous' was occurring to pull the cameras. The feed has been running for 6 hours - guess they are showing other acts?
Will keep trying to snatch the feed - even if sitting through dreck to get at it.
Regards,
FWD.

After Everyday was Jack the Ripper, Spent the Day In Bed, Hold Onto Your Friends, and Alma Matters

After Everyday Is Like Sunday came, Jack the Ripper, Spent the Day In Bed, Hold On To Your Friends, Alma Matters, and Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On Stage.

Frustrating.
I'm guessing as it's live, they've used up his time!? He had an hour and 10 mins alloted according to the time schedule poster.
Didn't look like anything 'scandalous' was occurring to pull the cameras. The feed has been running for 6 hours - guess they are showing other act?
Will keep trying to snatch the feed - even if sitting through dreck to get at it.
Regards,
FWD.
Entire festival gigs online are rare and they tend to switch between the acts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom