Mexico City - Vive Latino (Mar. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Alma Matters / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Gaetano and setlist.fm.

• Morrissey le cumple a sus fans mexicanos, éxito rotundo en el Vive Latino 2018 - Monitor Expresso. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by @daviddbarajas / Instagram (9 total). Link posted by Famous when dead.

42619_mexico_city.jpg

Last edited:
The lone male singing about somebody's mummy being a lady of the night and nobody around being interested reminded me of someone around here. Very poignant moment of solitude. It's a bit like , if a troll falls in a forest and all the other trolls are too pissed to hear, is there any point to football at all? Or the internet? Or singing? Does make you wonder.

The "we lose every week "chant was great though. Proof you can get people's attention just by being funny. Who'd have thought.

Plus if you start going on about elephant-washing it's really like when you say the Mayor of London speaks too fast. You're alone with a few mates in a stadium and nobody actually cares and if they do, they will just show their concern by giving you a wide berth. Whereas if you're genuinely funny and play nice...well with a bit of luck nobody will trample on you. I think.

https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_300/384_5-signs-you-are-an-omega-male.html

LOL

Fatty you're the one for me. Inspired by a day in Mexico the thyroid malfunction country of the world.

That prize goes to the USA again I'm sure.
They claim gold in the "fatty" category year after year

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom