Mexico City - Vive Latino (Mar. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Alma Matters / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Gaetano and setlist.fm.

• Morrissey le cumple a sus fans mexicanos, éxito rotundo en el Vive Latino 2018 - Monitor Expresso. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by @daviddbarajas / Instagram (9 total). Link posted by Famous when dead.

42619_mexico_city.jpg

Last edited:
There's close and then there's...
The inner sanctum:

From earlier:

Viva Mexico,
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
He suffers from bacteria phobia then and like Prince Charles he's probably got staff taking his own bed and bed sheets with him wherever he goes.

Sad he's gone and that the autopsy is not public.

A bit of ska punk from Mexico live!

LOL

When skinheads were so hated it was because people were jealous of their style and attitude. Every middle class wanker is wearing something from the skinhead wardrobe and especially foreigners who still claim they hate skinheads.

Not a static fan in sight!

This Moz fan could not afford to fly to Mejico:

images

Having listened to his first few songs live tonight what strikes me is that in the past he delivered his political views and other views in a more clever and intellectual way. Now he just shouts at the top of his lungs like a mad man at speakers corner.

It made me wonder how fun it would be to see and hear Donald Trump sing his views instead.

SING YOUR LIFE TRUMPET!

I thought a gig like this online and on FB of all places would attract more than 8 K.

It is being very well filmed indeed for Facebook live.
Nice.
FWD.

Morrissey, you could and should replace those soulless uninteresting band members with robots.

First of the Gang was always on the cards for Mexico.
Guitars are mixed louder which makes a change.
As for viewers - a bit of advertising by the 'management' would have helped.
Put it on 'official' - then see the difference. Perhaps actually tagging him correctly and using Twitter too... Nope, the Independent is more worthy of data.
FWD.

After this there is only one way to go for Moz and that is a worldwide karaoke medley tour. I suspect Moz hates the gym so he used gigs as a way to get some exercise.

Your PT, Morrissey.

So that's why United got knocked out of the CL. They were ill in Seville.

Morrissey, the new manager of Man United.

Malaga is full of swedes so yes very gaga and not the artist with a dick.

FWD, are you recording the audio? I got here late and started about 10 minutes ago.
Lol, that makes 2 of us.
I'm hoping it's repeatable at the end - which it should be.
Then I will snag it.
It's being too well filmed for a Facebook live event. There's loads of camera feeds.
Cheers,
FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom