Mexico City - Plaza Condesa (Dec. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill / All The Lazy Dykes / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway (not played) / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by unloveable, an anonymous person

Last edited:
you are doing a great job here David T. do not change a thing.

Ha ha. The funniest line ever written on here.

This site and most of the people who post here are irrelevant and despised by Morrissey. The fact that David T continues to go to the expense of hosting this nonsense is beyond belief.

alright well i went both shows , i haven't really had time to post , please forgive me but i'll try to give you the highlights of the gigs: Thursday show was better than wednesday , they all seemed more relaxed, morrissey was chatty as usual and all smiles . While i was queueing both days i had the luck to hear the soundcheck ,around 5.30 local time.. Surprisingly, not a lot of people in the queue cared , but to me this was really special, i've never heard a soundcheck before from morrissey , wednesday they soundchecked ikio- thursday i could hear around the same time , alma matters, there is a light that never goes out, irish blood english heart an sister i'm a poet ( believe me) morrissey's voice was really in top form.kristeen young part was well received both days specially after she sang (both days) to one guy she chose from the crowd , she was really nice- at one point people started to chant "morrissey, morrissey" and she said it's ok i'm with you no problem :) around the second song kristeen sang , i saw morrissey backstage looking at the crowds reaction and listening to her- only a couple of us noticed he was there. The gig opened with the bells (like in quarry tour) i didn't notice the bells the day before. Then they come to the stage and boz comes out dressed in a lady suit, skirt and jacket , wearing fishnets -no shoes- make up, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush and earrings.. Lol i have no idea what this means , maybe an internal joke , but he seemed totally comfortable on it, everytime he approached to us he was pointing with his foot like a ballet dancer lol , super funny guy. The rest of the band wore black f*** fur t-shirts. He introduced the band differently than the day before he said matthew walker from michigan, in the bass guitar from leipzig, germany: Solomon walker and he called boz :gayner something .. He introduced him self and i i am me me me me.. And then sang let me kiss you.after i know it's over he said : Mexico i gave you my heart and my soul.he did say to me kristeen young is a work of art. This time they were much more careful with the jumpers onstage , the day before the barrier was closer and many attempted, also the day before there were a couple of fights between the staff and some drunk people and other clowns throwing stuff to the stage. He also said something very sweet about mexico city i can't remember exactly the words but he said something like i want that you know you are very special to me.he threw 2 shirts the guys who got it ripped it in small pieces and shared it.i got one of the setlists and also got to see him at the hotel where he stayed. I am a very happy person:) i'll try to post the pics i have here or else in morrissey-solo facebook.goodnight and thank u.

thank you very much!!!

well..youre welcome. its lovely to see an detailed review on the concert sites..they are missed around here..
have you got more pics? judging from the clear and close quality of the Boz pic,they look great...feel free to release more of them;)

Yes , many but as i said before i'm a little bit short of time , it's easier if i post them to FB , Else I have to create a photobucket or something very soon!

take your time..whenever youre ready..and of course you dont need to have a Photositeprofile,
post them to FB,its easy acessable as its not a closed community.
so...whenever..there is no rush...
much appreciated.:)

You are all the same person everyone is the same you are all the same person you are transgendered he/she you look toxic you lesbian you lesbian obnoxious skank looking kooky heap of shite and I do not and I do not and I do not like it I wrote it I hope you get the message I want nothing to do with you you stupid freak of a freak show leave me alone now you go I went to her with tape recorder in rain storm do you remember ok all right I’m goona write what I want to I’m not done yet your comments on the blog made me sick stay away from me you freak don’t speak to me ever again Can you figure out the cryptic lyrics in black cloud and that’s it and anyone else who is not here as she is only person on here talking to herself with 5 other girly names and is braided whore and he never played it’s Not Your Birthday Anymore and boz is a fat pig who ate the only other fans who ever lived and no one cares and Morrissey should play 2 songs and then leave as he hates that he has to play for you and I can’t handle it and want him into your zipper rip his jeans off cut thru them with scissors Morrissey hard oh my god and all that don’t go anyway as you are all the same person as no one is real and everyone is broken and urban and any other name that I can’t think of at the moment

you are really sad...are you the same person posting the horoscopes and think you are his soulmate?If not all of the above are really creepy because anyone he loved would never post anything on here because they respect him.If you have a mental illness I would be sensitive to the subject as I have a relative who is also diagnosed and it is not an easy thing to cope with by any means.I get it but it is strange because while my life is hard I have regarded on these fan pages totally demented people which is frightening.

thanks.

can you remember what moz said between the songs?

thanks to meg ..the setlist is here
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2011/el-plaza-condesa-mexico-city-mexico-2bd1244a.html

boz was dressed in drag that night ?:eek: pics please?

the Fb isnt working it says inhalt ist nicht verfügbar i.e. content is not avaible
tried uploading to imageshack/photobucket or as a attachment?

I recorded all of Morrissey's between-song banter. It's something I do for a blog I created, which typically profiles metal acts. But Morrissey is one of the rare exceptions. I'll post the link once I have it edited and EQ'ed, which will probably be a few days because Im surfing n Costa Rica right now and the blog isn't much of a priority. Still, it'll be done soon.

Para Los que estuvieron en el concierto por favor danos detalles. No sean timidos Si no saben ingles. Escribenlo en espanol suben fotos Si tienen. Por favor!!!!!! Ya se que tengo muchas faltas de otografia pero trato. Okis?!?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom