Mexico City - Plaza Condesa (Dec. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill / All The Lazy Dykes / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway (not played) / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by unloveable, an anonymous person

Last edited:
Boz really went all out to be in drag. Any idea why?

Why not? They've done loin cloths, endless slogan T-shirts, nude photo shoots...Moz is running out of ways to humiliate the band.

Great night! Great Set list! Morrissey with much more energy and better mood than 1st show in Mexico city. Great audience! Let Me Kiss You back in the set list, an amazing surprise! Thank you Morrissey! Gracias Esteban!!!

Apart from the needless use of the 'c' word I can't see how this is off-topic. There is a problem with abusive comments on this site and David, you could resolve this by requiring registration as in the forum. It's to your benefit as well as the users of the site.

you are doing a great job here David T. do not change a thing.

What's happening with Moz and Young? Did I miss something?

What an amazing show. Morrissey seemed so on all night. Come back soon Moz!

The concert was great, high energy, people do not get tired of jumping and hopping and jumping ....

The surprise of the evening was let me kiss you

These are Morrissey's Horoscope's for Friday December 9th, 2011:

On the eve of an eclipse full moon in your sign, don't be surprised if life is clouded in confusion today. As soon as you grasp something, the game plan can change. Don't allow someone to alter your day-planner. If arrangements are changed without your consultation, something needs to be said. Don't be afraid to refuse an invitation or cancel a meeting. It could be better to reschedule.

You're in an assertive and adventurous mood, which is good, but some people may see you as too domineering and try to get out from under your thumb. Give them the freedom they seek. Don't deny others what you demand for yourself.

You mean to say he has a BOYFRIEND. Young knows that.

It kinda seems like it, he just seems so happy. Although the fact he keeps changing the lyric "You have faded to, something I still know, to the rescue nobody ever comes..." kind of indicates he's alone but that could be part of his act. Who knows, so long as he's happy.

[/nancydrew]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom