Mexico City - Plaza Condesa (Dec. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill / All The Lazy Dykes / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway (not played) / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by unloveable, an anonymous person

Last edited:
off-topic

Dear DavidT, Your unmoderated, racist, vile, poor excuse of a 'Fan' site continues to slide further and further down the hill and now lies in the gutter next to the red rose, waiting for the cart to put it out of it's misery. The cart has started it's journey from the yard and will be passing your way soon. Before it arrives, you have three choices; 1) start moderating this site properly, which means taking down EVERY inappropriate, racist, vile or unrelated comment, 2)Close the site completely, which you never know, could even result in your lifetime concert ban being lifted, which surely is what any REAL fan would want anyway? 3) Do nothing and remain a c***.
The decision, is yours.
Anonyra

Apart from the needless use of the 'c' word I can't see how this is off-topic. There is a problem with abusive comments on this site and David, you could resolve this by requiring registration as in the forum. It's to your benefit as well as the users of the site.

Can someone who was there, or someone who knows, please put the set-list up. The speed with which these threads fill-up with inane, pretentious, competitive c***ishness is remarkable.

there are only about 5 computers in Mexico, and 10% of the people who know how to use them are beheaded each day, so it could be awhile before we see the setlist.

The miracle happened: "There's..." y "Alma Matters" together and "still ill" did not close the show!!

I Want The One I Can't Have
You Have Killed Me
You're The One For Me, Fatty
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Black Cloud
Alma Matters
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Let Me Kiss You
Still Ill
All The Lazy Dykes
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
I Know It's Over
Scandinavia
Irish Blood, English Heart
Encore:
First Of The Gang To Die

como no llorar si te tuve en mis manos y te deje ir, como explicar el sentimiento que me produce verte a tus ojos, morrissey monterrey, plaza 1 plaza 2, despues de estos tres conciertos que mas le puedo pedir a mi vida vacia con que se llenara de nuevo.

Why was the "off-topic" post just above me at 9.32am regarded as off-topic? if it is the use of the word c*** then McClure's post at 11.17am is also off-topic.

If it's not that, it must be the criticism of the site. Well David, you need to get a grip of this - the level of abuse is startling and does your site a dis-service. All you need to do is require registration before any posts, whether on this page or in the forum. Your life would be easier as well surely?

Oh well, enough said.

Well, thank your lucky stars. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....send some news of the night and less of the cheeky stuff
coming from those people who should know much better.

Oh, and for all of you in MEXICO, just to let you know that it's snowing over here in the UK (at least in the Lancashire area.)

Let the Tour roll on and keep the typewriting going to save us from all of this euro zone shit.

x

I Want The One I Can't Have
You Have Killed Me
You're The One For Me, Fatty
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Black Cloud
Alma Matters
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Let Me Kiss You
Still Ill
All The Lazy Dykes
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
I Know It's Over
Scandinavia
Irish Blood, English Heart
Encore:
First Of The Gang To Die

photo.php
Amazing show, Morrissey in a very good mood , better than yesterday , chatty, charming, surprised ,pleasing fans.. yes- Boz was dressed as a lady ,yes , he said that Kristeen Young was a work of art - I'll put more photos ,but I have to sleep :sleeping:

photo.php
Amazing show, Morrissey in a very good mood , better than yesterday , chatty, charming, surprised ,pleasing fans.. yes- Boz was dressed as a lady ,yes , he said that Kristeen Young was a work of art - I'll put more photos ,but I have to sleep :sleeping:
thanks.

can you remember what moz said between the songs?

thanks to meg ..the setlist is here
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2011/el-plaza-condesa-mexico-city-mexico-2bd1244a.html

boz was dressed in drag that night ?:eek: pics please?

the Fb isnt working it says inhalt ist nicht verfügbar i.e. content is not avaible
tried uploading to imageshack/photobucket or as a attachment?

Last edited:
you can upload them from your computer by uploading to an image host like imageshack photobucket^ .
when you click the upload button they ask you to upload from your computer..
then once uploaded it changes to a clickable url once its uploaded with
its vieawble within threads

thanks for the setlist post on FB^

Last edited:
Maravilloso!!!! Increíble selección de canciones, anque falto Suedehead, espero escucharla en Puebla. Mucha energía y excelente actitud de Morrissey y del grupo. Kristeen es muy bonita y tiene una voz muy bella, confieso que no la conocía,, y si Mozz la ha invitado, creo que sus albumes son compra obligada.
Simplemente el mejor concierto al que he asistido hasta el momento.
Gracias Morrissey por venir a México!!!

Amazing moment with Let me kiss you! Once again in the set list! Definitly one of the highest moments. He sang Still Ill in between the show, not as encore. Encore: First of the Gang ti Die. Morrissey was enjoying the people. A better show and much more energy of Morrissey. He was always smiling, he looked really happy. Started with I Want the One I Cant' Have as usual. Can't remember all but really the set list was amazing: You Have Killed Me, You're the One For Me Fatty, When Last I Spoke to Carol, Black Cloud, Alma Matters, There Is a Light (Shirt), Let Me Kiss You (Dressed in black, he looked amazing!), Still Ill, Meat Is Murder, Ouija Board, I Know It'sOver, Scandinavia, Irish Blood English Heart, First of the Gang to Die. Maybe I'm missing some but it was a Great Great show. I'll post very close videos of some songs and Boz Boorer outfit, he looked great. Thank you Morrissey for two wonderful nights in Mexico city!

that pic of boz you put on FB ..priceless! he is ..thrilled....
good quality pics you have..love to see the rest..
thanks a lot...
@unloveable

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom