Mexico City - Plaza Condesa (Dec. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Let Me Kiss You / Still Ill / All The Lazy Dykes / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway (not played) / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by unloveable, an anonymous person

Last edited:
Really looking forward to attend the show in Guadalajara next Monday... what can I expect?

“@ChrissyKern: "I hope you enjoyed Kristeen Young, because to me she is a work of art." -MORRISSEY (courtesy Joanna Oceguera)”

The plot thickens!

i don't remember moz saying that about kristeen. maybe it was when i went to take a leak but kristeen kept going on during her set about how polite the mexican audiences have been to her. i kinda felt bad for her....are the audiences in other places dicks to her?

A lot of people in America can be real pricks about her. But in Mexico, almost everyone really enjoys her.

wonderful ... and finish with a piece of black shirt morrissey, still smells of her lotion

“@ChrissyKern: "I hope you enjoyed Kristeen Young, because to me she is a work of art." -MORRISSEY (courtesy Joanna Oceguera)”

The plot thickens!

What "plot"? Fill me in...please!

Boz Boorer wore lady clothes, did someone take a photo of that?

Troll

What "plot"? Fill me in...please!

Morrissey and Mrs. Tony Visconti sitting in a tree... S E X I N G.

According to Kristeen Young's fantasies and her detractors around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gustavo's Spanish is really good. He sounds almost native and has a Mexican accent... I thought he was Colombian?

Jesus Alejandro Tobias's Spanish has an obvious Gringo accent.

Troll

Morrissey and Mrs. Tony Visconti sitting in a tree... S E X I N G.

According to Kristeen Young's fantasies and her detractors around here.

Is she with Visconti or Morrissey? I'm SO confused? Maybe she f***s anyone she thinks will get her a recording contract. I'd do her.

She is with Visconti but in her head she's doing Morrissey and both her (and Morrissey to a lesser extent) like to troll the detractors around here who are very easily trolled and harbor any hatred for anyone that gets close to Morrissey (Tobias is another example of this treatment).

off-topic

Rubbish. I'm doing Morrissey. And so is my wife.

She is with Visconti but in her head she's doing Morrissey and both her (and Morrissey to a lesser extent) like to troll the detractors around here who are very easily trolled and harbor any hatred for anyone that gets close to Morrissey (Tobias is another example of this treatment).

Thank dem lords. Cuz that biatch is VILE.

Signed Kristeen Young

off-topic

Dear DavidT, Your unmoderated, racist, vile, poor excuse of a 'Fan' site continues to slide further and further down the hill and now lies in the gutter next to the red rose, waiting for the cart to put it out of it's misery. The cart has started it's journey from the yard and will be passing your way soon. Before it arrives, you have three choices; 1) start moderating this site properly, which means taking down EVERY inappropriate, racist, vile or unrelated comment, 2)Close the site completely, which you never know, could even result in your lifetime concert ban being lifted, which surely is what any REAL fan would want anyway? 3) Do nothing and remain a c***.
The decision, is yours.
Anonyra

Both of your points have been obvious for a long time.

...strange these days when the new generations listen to someone I was a fan of almost 30 yrs ago...there´s not new moguls of music or wot ???? ja

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom