Mexico City, Mexico - Sports Palace (Mar. 31, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by setlist.fm.

• Fans no, ¡son los músicos de Morrisey! - Grupo Reforma. Video news report includes short interview with Jesse and Gustavo. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photo from @oyeivan / Twitter:

39828_mexico_city_merch.jpg

Last edited:
You're a reflex reaction moron. You utterly misunderstand Mal. Perhaps willingly.

I ring the bell and you come crawling on your hands and knees AS USUAL.

And how do you figure?

Let me spell it out for you in plain english: Morrissey, that is the guy that you leech your "online notoriety" off of and without whom would be NOTHING, is not "over the hill", meaning old and useless in the slightest.

Can you follow that?

If Morrissey is "over the hill", then leeches like you that cling to him are even worse off. Please retire now.

And if "mozmal" is being sarcastic, please excuse me for not spending every waking moment on a website day in and day out to pick up on the intricacies of every closeted, acne-faced, stuck-indoors moron that frequents and posts in this place. Now go back to doing what you do best: Ignore me and go back to sounding like an idiot.
4037dfea5a3c205a672a7d57fce6ac21.jpg

with the greatest disrespect for f***s sake less of the arguing and somebody somewhere put up a setlist.haha.greatest disrespect, I love that line.

I ring the bell and you come crawling on your hands and knees AS USUAL.

And how do you figure?

Let me spell it out for you in plain english: Morrissey, that is the guy that you leech your "online notoriety" off of and without whom would be NOTHING, is not "over the hill", meaning old and useless in the slightest.

Can you follow that?

If Morrissey is "over the hill", then leeches like you that cling to him are even worse off. Please retire now.

And if "mozmal" is being sarcastic, please excuse me for not spending every waking moment on a website day in and day out to pick up on the intricacies of every closeted, acne-faced, stuck-indoors moron that frequents and posts in this place. Now go back to doing what you do best: Ignore me and go back to sounding like an idiot.
4037dfea5a3c205a672a7d57fce6ac21.jpg

You're doing it again, you Grade-A f***ing jackass. You utterly misunderstood Mal, and went off on one. f***ing idiot.

The set is similar to what people should expect:

Suedehead
Alma Matters
How Soon is Now
First of the Gang to Die
Kiss me a Lot
Ganglord
Speedway
World Peace
Istanbul
Bullfighter
There is a Light
Ouija Board
Meat is Murder
Everyday is Like Sunday
Let me Kiss You
Jack the Ripper
Fatty
You Have Killed Me
What She Said
Judy is a Punk

No wonder Moz loves Mexico. Look at that for a huge crowd. Moz should self release his album. He doesn't need any bullshit record company.

You're doing it again, you Grade-A f***ing jackass. You utterly misunderstood Mal, and went off on one. f***ing idiot.

your second post on the subject of Mal's supposedly 'misinterpreted' post,why don't you explain what Mal's post means to you then if you're so all knowing? (looks like trolling to me, and it's working )Instead of you fueling this back and forth and hijacking this thread for the sake of being 'right'?

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
'judy is a punk ' ! :thumb: And I'm wondering if he's still using Marc Bolan as a backdrop during 'there is a light' ? has he been doing this at recent past shows?

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
Reckon this broke the record for the amount of bacon wrapped hot dogs sold in one parking lot in history. Reckon "first of the gang member" wasn't supposed to be on the normal set list for Mexico..reckon me informants told me it was the encore for this show. Uncle Steve was supposedly saving it for Santa Ana for all the real Mexican gang members.

Blikey, me want that shirt. I will trade me Chicago Bears ski cap, Plant Hollywood-Orlando hoodie, or even me Yankees baseball cap for that. I'm just up the S8 here in Hogwartshiretownunited if anyone of you bokes want to trade.

Last edited:
Judy is back! And still punk!
Second verse not same as the first!
Thanks Moz.

Did Moz say anything?
Any banter?
Nothing mentioned in Monterey?
And in Mexico city?
I mean apart from him obvious loving his audience.
That is somewhat peculiar.
I hope he's not gonna communicate through T-shirts only, having his band members wearing them but not him.
Seems like it was a great show!

Judy is a punk, why play that song? Could understand first time around. Plus points of the set are the inclusion of there is a light & first of the gang (waltz version), seems Paris is dropped, has been in the set for years mind. We need new material I think,

Mal was sticking up for Moz actually.
An ironic/sarcastic comment, aimed at those who continue to write Morrissey off time and time again, only to end up with egg on their faces.
I am surprised this needs to be explained.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom