Mexico City "Lucha Libre" T-shirt at Mporium UK

Link posted by Irregular Regular (original post):

LUCHA LIBRE TEE - Mporium UK

39766_lucha_t_2048x2048.jpg

I can only make out Suedehead, Kiss Me A Lot, Ganglord, Everday is Like Sunday, Bullfighter Dies, First of The Gang, Fatty, and Crashing Bores. Seems likely
There's also One of Our Own and Alma Matters, I can't really read anything else in this... but seems really likely to be the setlist

There's also One of Our Own and Alma Matters, I can't really read anything else in this... but seems really likely to be the setlist

It'll be pretty sad if he drags out these same old, tired songs yet again on this run, without at least adding in a few interesting additions.....

Don't know what's already been mentioned but I see ganglord, every day is like Sunday, suedehead, bullfighter, first of the gang, throwing my arms around Paris, kiss me a lot, one of our own

Reckon these will only be sold at the Mexico City show and on the Mporium UK. Second best shirt ever. Is Mexico City close to San Diego? Reckon I can drive there.

Reckon these will only be sold at the Mexico City show and on the Mporium UK. Second best shirt ever. Is Mexico City close to San Diego? Reckon I can drive there.

In theory, yes. There are roads, I reckon.
Just curious to know what you reckon to be the first best shirt ever?

Is that 'Roy's Keen' on the forehead (below 'Kiss Me a Lot' and 'How Soon is Now'). I thought he hated that song?

Is that 'Roy's Keen' on the forehead (below 'Kiss Me a Lot' and 'How Soon is Now'). I thought he hated that song?
I was really wondering if it could possibly be ''roy's keen'' on the forehead but now since i wasn't the only one noticing it than it certainly is. If this is really the setlist then ''roy's keen'' is the only new addition, and it makes absolutely zero sense.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom