Mexico City "Lucha Libre" T-shirt at Mporium UK

Link posted by Irregular Regular (original post):

LUCHA LIBRE TEE - Mporium UK

39766_lucha_t_2048x2048.jpg

I didn't mind the Baldwin shirt. BUT THIS !? this ! is toooo much!

the nerve of him ! he'll probably make his band members wear masks at the next shows.

Though I'll buy it anyways because it'll end up being a collectors item and I can resell it at a inflated price here or on ebay. I have 50 of the Baldwin shirts ready to go ! ;)

Linder Sterling visited Mexico recently and she attended Wrestling matches. There are pictures and videos on her instagram. Great to see that she and Moz still have some shared interests.

Reckon every Thursday Uncle Steve is at the Mayan Theater with lil' Sammy and the rest of the Moz Posse for Lucha Libre. May 4 and 5 is Lucha Va Voom. Me reckon I don't think The Mayan could afford a Morrissey & Maher standard corporate 40 minute acoustic set though.

Reckon are you lots in "the uk" really going to spend your squid on this shirt? Blikey! Me reckon can't wait to buy me shirt and walk around Highland Park and MacArthur Park. Top Mental!

Awful T-shirt.
This one should be retracted.
Not the one with James Baldwin.
Come on Moz, put it back on sale again.
Nothing wrong or racist with it.
Stand your ground!

This is hideous. It actually looks like a pic of a man with his face ripped off.

I don't know what is happening to me, but I really like this shirt and now I want to go to a Lucha Libre show!

This is hideous. It actually looks like a pic of a man with his face ripped off.
Exactly. Pure hideous. He should just release some tshirts with his face on them, like the centerfold photo from Vauxhall. Or one of him with the knucleduster or swigging from the bottle of stout, or stretched out at the Griffith Observatory or leaning against the car or any number of great images.

So does this mean he won't be selling that stupid racist shirt...?

No, it means Moz finally realized he is racist and was wrong all along and is such a hateful, mean-spirited person and he will apologize on TTY to all black people who felt insulted by him, but most importantly of course to all the whites cause they were hurt so much more by him then any black could imagine. :ha-no:
:popcorn:

Last edited:
Best shirt second only to "Morrissey for President". Me reckon don't know why he won't be selling these on the Southwest Tour. They would sell faster than a Yankees cap at a Kickball game in Mank.

awfull t shirt.

Put on Morrissey or a pic of Him or what refers to Him, but not
a monkey like T shirt, with songtitles in english, and the event in Spanish

Sorry, I go for the other shirt [Baldwin]

Reckon the proper top mental shirt would be the real Uncle Steve laying out on his deck with his LA Dodger cap on getting a sun tan with empty bottles of Corona surrounding him and a big bowl of pasta with marinara sauce, Italian bread, and chocolate chip cookies on the table.

"spending warm summer days indoors" "America is not the world"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom