Mexico City live concert stream (Dec. 7) on coca-cola.fm

My Spanish is not very good, but I think this says that his 7th December (Mexico City Plaza) concert is being streamed live on the web - something to do with Coca-Cola?

Concierto de Morrissey en México será transmitido por Internet - LifeBoxset

!Viva Hate! posted the translation via Google Translate:

Morrissey concert in Mexico will be webcast
Posted on Tuesday November 29, 2011 in News

The Morrissey concert on Wednesday December 7 at The Plaza will be broadcast via the Internet. This will happen exclusively for Coca-Cola.FM, a new radio station where live announcers Reactor 105.7, as a recluse and Cova, with some of RMX, such as "Peez" and Hector "Pada" Padilla, others Ibero 90.9 as Baxter and our partner Velez addition of new voices.

To listen to the live concert only thing to do is to enter station page or use the player embedded in this post.

Coca-Cola.FM

Last edited by a moderator:
It is over. The DJs say they would only play 6 songs because that's all Morrissey agreed to.

Cuidado, cuidado, cuidado. YOU'RE SOOOOOOO ON THE COUCH TONIGHT! :mad: :D

It looks like they are going to broadcast only parts of the set! so far The One I Cant have, First of the gang, Last Time I spoke to carol, black cloud and Paris, I hope they come back, right now its just crappy mexican music.

It looks like they are going to broadcast only parts of the set! so far The One I Cant have, First of the gang, Last Time I spoke to carol, black cloud and Paris, I hope they come back, right now its just crappy mexican music.

It isn't "Last Time"....I told you this. And Nothing Gets By Me. Comprende? Escucha? Bien.

I'm set to record this. Was expecting it to come on @ 9:00 CST. Thought I missed it. Am glad to see that I haven't, if 10:00 CST turns out to be the correct time. Looking forward to sharing this recording w/ everyone.

Well...expectations were slightly higher than only "getting" 6 songs. Recorded what was broadcast (there was a drop out near the end of YTOFMF). If there's interest, I'll seed the recording over on smithstorrents.

Well...expectations were slightly higher than only "getting" 6 songs. Recorded what was broadcast (there was a drop out near the end of YTOFMF). If there's interest, I'll seed the recording over on smithstorrents.

That would be awesome; I only turned it on halfway through Fatty. It sounded really good.

Yeah, i waited a while listening to this. Sucks that it was only 6 songs but hey that's better than nothing. Worth recording too. Good thing i have sound software to crisp the audio a bit. Sounds much better and i can cut out all the advertisements, except for that one during Paris.

off-topic

Don't worry about it...it's a bullshit post anyway filled with lies galore. The person making this claim suggests we were discussing it under a thread about Dave's "solow" site...any idiot can simply follow the link he posted and go to page one and post one and see it has to do with Tracy Morgan's comments about gay people...that is, any idiot OTHER than the person making these claims.

The thread was intended to be about Tracy Morgan, yes. It then ceased to be--after the first post. (You don't notice that? Odd.) It became about Dave's stalker site, for several pages. He was then banned because of what was discussed in the thread, apparently.

You were a part of that site, using it to accuse NRITH of molesting his daughter (by posting a picture of the two of them that you'd found and commenting, "I bet he's f***ing her hard right there," or something like that. You can say this is inaccurate because I haven't gotten it correct verbatim, perhaps? That's your style.)

Anyone can indeed, as you say, follow the link and see this for themselves.

http://goo.gl/2U14s

Not to mention, how can you confuse a statue with a picture of a dead baby?

Not to mention, how can you confuse a statue resembling a dead infant, posted in reply to a reference to a miscarriage, with a random picture that has nothing at all to do with said miscarriage reference?

It takes a special kind of liar to ask people to do that.

This same person also claims that I stalked someone named 'Chico' and knew his and his girlfriend's name.

You evidently did. Anyone can, again, follow the link and see that.

Toaster, nothappynotsad, DavidT (because he PMed me about it) and *gasp* even Skylarker, granted they remember back 5 months ago, can confirm that the only reason we even knew of the names "Daniel" and "Heather" was because this user who posted under the name 'Piccadilly Jim' was constantly accusing me of being "Daniel" and kept asking me how "Heather" was in the chat room. This nonsense about a miscarriage is just that...nonsense. Nothappynotsad and I were just being flirty and silly with one another and making light of how I was harassed about being someone I'm not.

Other people can confirm "the reason" you posted what you did? As for your girlfriend and your obsessed fan, Skylarker, being willing to back you up, when the former was a party to what we're talking about--what a shock! As for DavidT being willing to back you up, about what you knew and how you knew it--how the hell would THAT work? Mindreading? Polygraph?

I like that you can pretend not to know who Chico was. Since he was one of the people Dave's troll site was most obsessed with--and since you posted there, under the name you're using now--you certainly do know. Dave asked you to make those posts in the Tracy Morgan thread, I think, and you asked your troll groupie girlfriend to play along. Just a theory. Doesn't matter if it's correct. The fact is, you worked to obtain users' names and other personal details, and you used it to harass them. About a miscarriage, in this case. About supposed incest and child molestation, in the case of NRITH, the use of whose name in forum posts you have written you consider "fair game."

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/115318-Viva-Hate!?p=1986649056&viewfull=1#post1986649056

That says everything anyone needs to know about your motives here. This isn't the only time you've flaunted knowledge of someone's name, either, in an attempt to harass.

Also: being "flirty and silly," about a miscarriage?

This same user also accused me of being "Jon", "Paul", "Andy", "Scott", and "Adnan" also going so far as to contact nothappynotsad in a PM and informing her that I was a 39 year old librarian (which is absurd) and he provided her with a picture of someone he claimed to be me who was a former member of this site. Who is the stalker again? I guess he got tired of posting my Grandfather's home phone number (not mine) on the main page multiple times a day...

You're on about someone else now, unless you're simply making that up. As for talk of your being stalked... Boo-hoo?

But here's why you'll get away with it yet again, probably, and why you and Dave got away with so much for so long: Chico is not going to return to the site to say, "Yes, this is correct." People are not going to post, "Yes, that's my real name," "Yes, that's the name of my girlfriend," "Yes, we had a miscarriage," "Yes, that tag is about my drug problem," "Yes, that's a photo of my daughter on your troll site, with a caption saying I'm molesting her"... This is always your ace in the hole. Dave and you and the rest who were stalking everyone have too much personal information about Chico, and he doesn't want it aired, and he knows you'll air it. People leave--sane people--when someone like you pushes things that far.

Dave himself could also confirm some of this, but you have too much you're willing to unload about him, too, as he explained in the following post. And of course he's banned, seemingly fallen on his sword to save the whole let's-stalk-everybody-who-makes-more-posts-than-we-do-and-hence-gets-more-attention gang you were a part of.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-Dress?p=1986648606&viewfull=1#post1986648606

As Dave wrote to you: "That is far from the most interesting thing you know about me but I'm not trying to play any dare games. I had everything about me discovered and a whole lot more made up so a reference to having a job at a place that sells shoddy crap is not worthy of you, and I respectfully ask you not show me what you could do instead if you put a mind to it."

You certainly didn't argue with him.

You're a troll and a stalker and you're generally pretty pleased to have people know it, it seems. You also told the forum their friend Kuiper had died because he was ignoring you, submitted false stories to the main page at least twice... You're pretending to be above malicious behavior, now? As Skylarker wrote about you: "I should have learned my lesson a few years ago when he f***ed me over the first time, forming a "friendship" with me online so that he could procure information from me about certain individuals that I had and he wanted... This guy is manipulative, two-faced, and totally destructive. Do not trust him. Be very careful what you say to him, especially in private messages. He will forward your emails, manipulate your words, skew contexts, and play you against other people if he feels something can be gained from it... Bottom line with this guy: if he sees you as harmless, you're fine. But if he sees you as a threat, or if he can get something out of you, he will go out of his way to bring you down... He recently sent me (unsolicited) a picture of a longterm female member's breasts that he had gotten (unbeknownst to the member) from her flickr account, bragging to me about his ability to do this, and telling me that he saw her as a threat because he perceived "that she did not like him." He planned to post this picture publicly in the event she caused him any significant grief... I'm on the verge of getting banned here (he's also been manipulating the site admin against me) so I have little to lose by posting this; it'll be my last post... Watch out for this guy. He's f***ed up...and not "interesting" f***ed up...just plain f***ed up."

(You did say he could vouch for you, right?)

Really? You brought my name into a discussion about a dead baby because you are an upstanding vigilante for all that is right and good in the world?

You're right. I shouldn't have. But I associate you with these people because of the similarity between your behavior and theirs. You have repeatedly attempted to intimidate people into leaving this site. You have usually succeeded, because the moderators allowed you to do as you liked while simultaneously raising the standard of behavior for those you harassed. The pattern is always the same: those who were persecuted into leaving had criticized the moderators and/or the administrator. People such as !Viva Hate! have discerned this pattern and exploited it.

I'm complaining about how this site betrays the trust of its users. People who openly boast of or indicate that they're stalkers become mod/admin pets, while others are banned for telling jokes about hookers, quoting Morrissey on Morrissey, quoting another user, reporting troll posts... It's remarkable, that's all. If I were actually trying to have anyone banned (the only thing you're worried about), I would have omitted all criticism of DavidT and the moderators from this post. I don't care who's banned.

If this has anything to do with that Piccadilly Jim guy then yeah, none of that dead-baby-post should be believed.

What's there to believe or disbelieve? All that's necessary is the ability to click a link and read a few posts.

For whatever problems I have or had with Solo's Favorite Couple, I highly doubt that either of them -especially Lindsey, and especially back in June- would have anything to do with mocking someone's miscarriage.

So, !Viva Hate! has posted pictures of mentally retarded people and AIDS patients as jokes (a search for the word "AIDS" in his posts actually turns up two pages worth of results), and mocked your own child who has cystic fibrosis--but you think he draws the line at miscarriage?

Consistency. You might want to look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
off-topic

The thread was intended to be about Tracy Morgan, yes. It then ceased to be--after the first post. (You don't notice that? Odd.) It became about Dave's stalker site, for several pages. He was then banned because of what was discussed in the thread, apparently.

You were a part of that site, using it to accuse NRITH of molesting his daughter (by posting a picture of the two of them that you'd found and commenting, "I bet he's f***ing her hard right there," or something like that. You can say this is inaccurate because I haven't gotten it correct verbatim, perhaps? That's your style.)

Anyone can indeed, as you say, follow the link and see this for themselves.

Not to mention, how can you confuse a statue resembling a dead infant, posted in reply to a reference to a miscarriage, with a random picture that has nothing at all to do with said miscarriage reference?

It takes a special kind of liar to ask people to do that.

You evidently did. Anyone can, again, follow the link and see that.

Other people can confirm "the reason" you posted what you did? As for your girlfriend and your obsessed fan, Skylarker, being willing to back you up, when the former was a party to what we're talking about--what a shock! As for DavidT being willing to back you up, about what you knew and how you knew it--how the hell would THAT work? Mindreading? Polygraph?

I like that you can pretend not to know who Chico was. Since he was one of the people Dave's troll site was most obsessed with--and since you posted there, under the name you're using now--you certainly do know. Dave asked you to make those posts in the Tracy Morgan thread, I think, and you asked your troll groupie girlfriend to play along. Just a theory. Doesn't matter if it's correct. The fact is, you worked to obtain users' names and other personal details, and you used it to harass them. About a miscarriage, in this case. About supposed incest and child molestation, in the case of NRITH, the use of whose name in forum posts you have written you consider "fair game."

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/115318-Viva-Hate!?p=1986649056&viewfull=1#post1986649056

That says everything anyone needs to know about your motives here. This isn't the only time you've flaunted knowledge of someone's name, either, in an attempt to harass.

Also: being "flirty and silly," about a miscarriage?

You're on about someone else now, unless you're simply making that up. As for talk of your being stalked... Boo-hoo?

But here's why you'll get away with it yet again, probably, and why you and Dave got away with so much for so long: Chico is not going to return to the site to say, "Yes, this is correct." People are not going to post, "Yes, that's my real name," "Yes, that's the name of my girlfriend," "Yes, we had a miscarriage," "Yes, that tag is about my drug problem," "Yes, that's a photo of my daughter on your troll site, with a caption saying I'm molesting her"... This is always your ace in the hole. Dave and you and the rest who were stalking everyone have too much personal information about Chico, and he doesn't want it aired, and he knows you'll air it. People leave--sane people--when someone like you pushes things that far.

Dave himself could also confirm some of this, but you have too much you're willing to unload about him, too, as he explained in the following post. And of course he's banned, seemingly fallen on his sword to save the whole let's-stalk-everybody-who-makes-more-posts-than-we-do-and-hence-gets-more-attention gang you were a part of.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-Dress?p=1986648606&viewfull=1#post1986648606

As Dave wrote to you: "That is far from the most interesting thing you know about me but I'm not trying to play any dare games. I had everything about me discovered and a whole lot more made up so a reference to having a job at a place that sells shoddy crap is not worthy of you, and I respectfully ask you not show me what you could do instead if you put a mind to it."

You certainly didn't argue with him.

You're a troll and a stalker and you're generally pretty pleased to have people know it, it seems. You also told the forum their friend Kuiper had died because he was ignoring you, submitted false stories to the main page at least twice... You're pretending to be above malicious behavior, now? As Skylarker wrote about you: "I should have learned my lesson a few years ago when he f***ed me over the first time, forming a "friendship" with me online so that he could procure information from me about certain individuals that I had and he wanted... This guy is manipulative, two-faced, and totally destructive. Do not trust him. Be very careful what you say to him, especially in private messages. He will forward your emails, manipulate your words, skew contexts, and play you against other people if he feels something can be gained from it... Bottom line with this guy: if he sees you as harmless, you're fine. But if he sees you as a threat, or if he can get something out of you, he will go out of his way to bring you down... He recently sent me (unsolicited) a picture of a longterm female member's breasts that he had gotten (unbeknownst to the member) from her flickr account, bragging to me about his ability to do this, and telling me that he saw her as a threat because he perceived "that she did not like him." He planned to post this picture publicly in the event she caused him any significant grief... I'm on the verge of getting banned here (he's also been manipulating the site admin against me) so I have little to lose by posting this; it'll be my last post... Watch out for this guy. He's f***ed up...and not "interesting" f***ed up...just plain f***ed up."

(You did say he could vouch for you, right?)

You're right. I shouldn't have. But I associate you with these people because of the similarity between your behavior and theirs. You have repeatedly attempted to intimidate people into leaving this site. You have usually succeeded, because the moderators allowed you to do as you liked while simultaneously raising the standard of behavior for those you harassed. The pattern is always the same: those who were persecuted into leaving had criticized the moderators and/or the administrator. People such as !Viva Hate! have discerned this pattern and exploited it.

I'm complaining about how this site betrays the trust of its users. People who openly boast of or indicate that they're stalkers become mod/admin pets, while others are banned for telling jokes about hookers, quoting Morrissey on Morrissey, quoting another user, reporting troll posts... It's remarkable, that's all. If I were actually trying to have anyone banned (the only thing you're worried about), I would have omitted all criticism of DavidT and the moderators from this post. I don't care who's banned.

What's there to believe or disbelieve? All that's necessary is the ability to click a link and read a few posts.

So, !Viva Hate! has posted pictures of mentally retarded people and AIDS patients as jokes (a search for the word "AIDS" in his posts actually turns up two pages worth of results), and mocked your own child who has cystic fibrosis--but you think he draws the line at miscarriage?

Consistency. You might want to look into it.

I'd say this pretty much hands !Viva Hate! and Skylarker their prospective asses. It is also indicative of what a loser DavidT is.

Regarding !Viva Hate!: "This guy is manipulative, two-faced, and totally destructive. Do not trust him. Be very careful what you say to him, especially in private messages. He will forward your emails, manipulate your words, skew contexts, and play you against other people if he feels something can be gained from it... Bottom line with this guy: if he sees you as harmless, you're fine. But if he sees you as a threat, or if he can get something out of you, he will go out of his way to bring you down... He recently sent me (unsolicited) a picture of a longterm female member's breasts that he had gotten (unbeknownst to the member) from her flickr account, bragging to me about his ability to do this, and telling me that he saw her as a threat because he perceived "that she did not like him." He planned to post this picture publicly in the event she caused him any significant grief... I'm on the verge of getting banned here (he's also been manipulating the site admin against me) so I have little to lose by posting this; it'll be my last post... Watch out for this guy. He's f***ed up...and not "interesting" f***ed up...just plain f***ed up."

-Skylarker 2011

Someone once said, "Our friends condemn us and know the real truth." Thanks for letting us know, Skylarker!

Regarding !Viva Hate!: "This guy is manipulative, two-faced, and totally destructive. Do not trust him. Be very careful what you say to him, especially in private messages. He will forward your emails, manipulate your words, skew contexts, and play you against other people if he feels something can be gained from it... Bottom line with this guy: if he sees you as harmless, you're fine. But if he sees you as a threat, or if he can get something out of you, he will go out of his way to bring you down... He recently sent me (unsolicited) a picture of a longterm female member's breasts that he had gotten (unbeknownst to the member) from her flickr account, bragging to me about his ability to do this, and telling me that he saw her as a threat because he perceived "that she did not like him." He planned to post this picture publicly in the event she caused him any significant grief... I'm on the verge of getting banned here (he's also been manipulating the site admin against me) so I have little to lose by posting this; it'll be my last post... Watch out for this guy. He's f***ed up...and not "interesting" f***ed up...just plain f***ed up."

-Skylarker 2011

Someone once said, "Our friends condemn us and know the real truth." Thanks for letting us know, Skylarker!
I had a weird experience with Vivahate. We were exchanging humourous posts and suddenly he got very abusive for no reason whatsoever. My natural thought was, and I am not saying this to be snide or insulting, that there may be mental health issues involved. I really hope he doesn't read this or I'll be the subject of more abuse. I know I may be something of a pussy but being insulted either on line or in person is not nice.

I had a weird experience with Vivahate. We were exchanging humourous posts and suddenly he got very abusive for no reason whatsoever. My natural thought was, and I am not saying this to be snide or insulting, that there may be mental health issues involved. I really hope he doesn't read this or I'll be the subject of more abuse. I know I may be something of a pussy but being insulted either on line or in person is not nice.

I've had a few clashes with him in the past, too. I don't for a second think he is mentally ill, just a deeply unpleasant character.

I had a weird experience with viva hate. It involves a box of wine and a bottle of cocoa butter. :blushing:

Last edited:
Reality check. That picture of Viva Hate is Urban aka broken and is made up of a symptom personality disorder called “DID”. Viva Hate does not exist. Viva Hate does not exist. It is neither a he nor a she. It is a symptom of mutiple personality. Urban aka broken is very very jealous of Morrissey and uses the name Viva Hate because he was abandoned in the chat room and is just a nic of a spinoff personality. Urban aka Broken aka Viva Hate is just a symptom and is not to be taken seriously by any real people on here. He calls the chat line and gets all information and splatters it on here. It is a very very sick individual. Avoid.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom