Mexico and U.S. tour dates - update on TTY

What? 10 days residency in LA?
It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the New Yorkers, he's certainly making up for lost time there. 15 nights in California!? Am I the only one who finds that a little excessive? Oh well, as long as he makes it back to Europe for Christmas I'll be happy...

Coiff.

Congrats to the New Yorkers, he's certainly making up for lost time there. 15 nights in California!? Am I the only one who finds that a little excessive? Oh well, as long as he makes it back to Europe for Christmas I'll be happy...

Coiff.

California IS Bigger than The UK...just thought I'd point that out

OMG!!!!! THREE shows within a short drive of me!!!! Waukegan, Detroit, and Merrillville! And they're all seated venues. Plus, I might be able to work the Salt Lake City one (uh, WTH? Salt Lake?) into a business trip!

THANK YOU MORRISSEY!

I was aware of that, but it's 15 nights in only 3 venues - it just seemed a bit odd...:(:confused:

Coiff.

I think he did 5 shows at The Palladium at the beginning of The Quarry tour....Personally, I wish he'd play somewhere smaller like The HOB.....but LA's too big of a fan base for him to do that...I might just go to Vegas instead...I'm not paying $150 for the pit

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
omg. 10 f***ing days here in LA? :p:confused::D:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't even think properly right now. its so unexpected lol. im gonna have to start rounding up my coins again
im gonna get greedy and want to go to all of them! 10 shows? eeep!

*faint*

The final dates of Morrissey's tour are as follows. Support will be Kristeen Young.

September 20 TIJUANA, MEXICO : El Foro
September 21 LAS VEGAS, NV : The Pearl
September 23 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 24 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 26 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 27 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 29 SANTA BARBARA, CA : County Bowl
October 1 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 2 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 4 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 5 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 6 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 8 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 9 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 11 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 12 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 13 LOS ANGELES, CA : Palladium
October 15 SALT LAKE CITY, UT : Thanksgiving Point
October 17 WAUKEGAN, IL : Genesee Theatre
October 19 ROYAL OAK, MI : Royal Oak Music Theatre
October 20 MERRILLVILLE, IN : Star Plaza
October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 30 BOSTON, MA : Orpheum
October 31 BALTIMORE, MD : Rams Head
November 2 WASHINGTON, DC : Constitution Hall

The Hammerstein Ballroom, oh my:

dancing1.gif

hmmmm. maybe i could see an LAX date because it coincides with our mid-winter break and i could drive up the coast to see my sister afterwards.....

my thoughts exactly on hammerstien ballroom!

part of me wants to go to ever night, but thats a bit much for my expenses

So I'm bouncing around, calling people and beginning to make arrangements to clear my schedule for the three midwestern shows, and what comes on XM but What Difference Does it Make? Clearly, it makes a great deal of difference considering what this news has done to my mood today... that voice. "I'm still fond of you... a ha-ho."

I'm going to post this again: THANK YOU Morrissey! I know in my heart you've chosen to play three Chicago area dates just for me... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom

HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been flipping out in private but I just wanted to publicly say:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Agh. He is disrupting my life. I can't focus on my studies because of him. I'll be missing a weeks worth of lectures because I'll HAVE to go see him at least twice...how f***ing typical. I'm almost angry.

Here is praying that the bootlegers will be a bit more accomidating with the shows this time.... :D

Back
Top Bottom