Mexico and S. America Tour Dates (unconfirmed)

Tijuana? Truly disappointed, truly, truly. Why would he make more new tour dates? This is a love/hate relationship. KrisTeen Young is way more cooler. Thanks Moz for the intro to my new crush.

Tijuana? Truly disappointed, truly, truly. Why would he make more new tour dates? This is a love/hate relationship. KrisTeen Young is way more cooler. Thanks Moz for the intro to my new crush.

I have to agree with you.

the S.America tour is off. :(

Is this true that the SA tour is off? Anyone know anything?
It would explain M's silence on this subject.

And yes, these leaked dates are very sketchy. The National Auditorium in Mexico City has a show already booked for June 27th, and it ain't Moz.

Is this true that the SA tour is off? Anyone know anything?
It would explain M's silence on this subject.

Something doesn't seem right. Generally he has been fairly forthcoming when a tour in the planning stages gets axed (Australia, 2009 for example) and tends not to leave people totally hanging. At a minimum, he should at least remove the posting from TTY.

Either 1. the tour is not happening for logistical reasons; 2. the tour is not happening because he is still sick; 3. the tour is happening but they are just really late in announcing the details and/or the time-frame has been pushed back; or 4. something else is in the works.

Typical reply from one of the arse kissers from the other site.

I've only been to this site when searching for info about Morrissey, which is the "other site"? Is it "true to you"? I didn't know there was a feud going on between solo and tty.

nothing clear !!!

on the website on tour still not updated nothing yet ! it says new dates for june july for concerts in south America, but the tour calendar is been at the same for ages... what's going on ?

when concerts due ?

on the tour calendar all concerts say cancelled , on top says new dates to be realesed for june july south America etc... but still not inform properly...

Re: nothing clear !!!

on the website on tour still not updated nothing yet ! it says new dates for june july for concerts in south America, but the tour calendar is been at the same for ages... what's going on ?

The tour page can only be updated when information is officially announced. And nothing further has been announced. So, yes, you're correct in that nothing is clear. But its not the fault of this site. Blame Morrissey's camp and the lack of communication.

If you surf around some of the threads in the "Tour" section of the Forums, you'll see some rumors/conjecture/theories about what the status is. Most likely, he has not been cleared by his doctors to resume touring yet.

you don't need nothing, if you are coming from Usa(USA Citizen) to Mexico the only thing that you need is your passport and why not your driver license, I'm living currently in the border with USA and a lot of Usa citizens cross the border every day without problem.

no concert dates yet

on the website on the tour icon if you press all still the same for ages ,on top says new concerts for june july etc in south American countries & mexico etc... but nothing is known yet !!! so...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom