Metal Peru - true-to-you.net

Link via Last of the Famous International Playboys / Tumblr (see link for more pics of Morrissey in Peru):

Metal Peru - true-to-you.net

5 July 2013

Metal Peru

I am humbled beyond belief by the reception here in Lima, Peru, and also by the ongoing welcome. For me, it is incredible - once more. If Chile, Argentina and Brazil are as giving, I shall ask no more and die happy. Peru, Peru - my heart's lighthouse.

Morrissey
5 July 2013

He is always so beautiful with words.
I can't help feeling a little jealous that he doesn't feel this way about his homeland any longer. I need him to "Come back to Camden" and I'll meet him there...

I am glad he is feeling better and back to his old self.

Am I being incredibly stupid? What does 'metal' have to do with anything? Or is it Spanish?

I can't help feeling a little jealous that he doesn't feel this way about his homeland any longer. I need him to "Come back to Camden" and I'll meet him there...

Dear Girl-Afraid: "[Morrissey] is always so beautiful with words." Honestly? The man is hot, he is a fantastic singer too - but - his written words are pathetic kitsch.

This statement has the whiff of approaching retirement about it. Could these SA shows be the last?

Yes he is is'nt he ? Shame he can't find any beautiful words to write some decent songs as well then we can all have a break from this ' antique roadshow ' tour !

By the way anybody seen in a Benny Butcher t-shirt at any Moz gig will receive a years free supply of meat

Benny-the-Butcher

Morrissey looks genuinely happy and grateful in all the Peru pictures! It's great to see him getting such a wonderful reception!

But please Morrissey, don't die happy just yet;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah! :D

Yes he is is'nt he ? Shame he can't find any beautiful words to write some decent songs as well then we can all have a break from this ' antique roadshow ' tour !

By the way anybody seen in a Benny Butcher t-shirt at any Moz gig will receive a years free supply of meat

Benny-the-Butcher

Benny-the-Butcher, let's get married. Your intelligent criticism is very entertaining.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom