Message to Uncle Skinny

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Since you don't recieve them privately I copied and pasted here: :o

On facebook I think I saw ***** comment on a photo of yours that was maybe Tom Petty? Are you a fan? If so I wonder if you can help me find a recording of a song on youtube? It's "Breakdown" live but the audience sings the first part of the song karaoke style, even breaks into harmony and Tom petty says "You gonna put me out of a job." it's sooooooooo amazing to listen to.

Please disregard if you have no idea what I'm talking about. :p

Amie

a message to 'Uncle Skinny' can't be sent by vBulletin software

Since you don't recieve them privately I copied and pasted here: :o

On facebook I think I saw ***** comment on a photo of yours that was maybe Tom Petty? Are you a fan? If so I wonder if you can help me find a recording of a song on youtube? It's "Breakdown" live but the audience sings the first part of the song karaoke style, even breaks into harmony and Tom petty says "You gonna put me out of a job." it's sooooooooo amazing to listen to.

Please disregard if you have no idea what I'm talking about. :p

Amie

Peter's user name is Uncleskinny, if you try to send a PM to Uncle Skinny you see an error message on your screen.

Last edited:
Re: a message to 'Uncle Skinny' can't be sent by vBulletin software

Oh thanks. :D Tricky spacebar.

To be honest, CG, I don't really know a lot about Tom Petty - when I was younger, maybe 20 years ago I looked a bit like him, that's why I put the picture up there. No other reason.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom