Message to Morrissey Management

maybe they are both happy .... im sure this thread started with a different meaning

People can be happy doing all kinds of things. Like being in abusive relationships. A subjective feeling of wellbeing isn't enough to justify something as rational, worthwhile, etc.

Only just finally received and listened to my double Greatest Hits CD's. Loving the live CD until it was ruined once again by having to listen to Moz namchecking Julia, handing her the mike and her saying "I just want to see the boy happy" , him asking the crowd if they heard that before actually singing "Boy Happy"

Now I wonder, was it a sheer coincidence, or did one of Moz's men or Moz himself ask her to say that prior to the gig in order to provide the link into the song.

I find this very curious

Only just finally received and listened to my double Greatest Hits CD's. Loving the live CD until it was ruined once again by having to listen to Moz namchecking Julia, handing her the mike and her saying "I just want to see the boy happy" , him asking the crowd if they heard that before actually singing "Boy Happy"

Now I wonder, was it a sheer coincidence, or did one of Moz's men or Moz himself ask her to say that prior to the gig in order to provide the link into the song.

I find this very curious

I would expect that she knew the setlist backwards?

I find this very curious
LOL:p
Remember, he's an old man..

I am not against Julia always having to be front centre stage at every single gig, but I would mention that this should not be done at the expense of somebody else's seat.

I do not have the money to travel around the world and when the Edinburgh date was announced, I was determined to get the best seat possible. Despite trying on the internet presale, I was not able to get the seat I wanted, so I made the effort to be first in line at the Edinburgh Playhouse the next day. Success! I was allocated four front row central seats. I was so happy! Between me, Garry and Hugh, we managed to get 12 front row tickets which were allocated to the die-hard fans, and some from overseas and Aberdeen. We e-mailed Julia (knowing that she always has front row seats) and offered her a ticket, but was told that she didn't need it.

You can imagine my surprise when I turned up at the Playhouse and went to my seat to find Julia already sitting there in Garry's seat. When I said to her, "You were offered the chance to BUY this seat, why did you not do this?" she explained that she would move when Garry turned up. I went outdoors to have a cigarette and to tell Garry that somebody was sittingin his seat. When I returned, she had moved, but to Hugh's seat!

Could the Management not have bought Julia a ticket, this means I would not have gotten angry at her. The thing is, she was offered a front row ticket, but refused to buy it. She never did move out of our seats, but we simply had to squeeze together. Obviously, those who had a front row ticket were using it, but there was available seating in the Royal Box, which is not sold, but used for incidents like this when seats are double booked or whatever.

This whole episode left me with a nasty taste in the mouth. Perhaps this explains how Julia can "afford" to go to each and every gig.

Message to Julia

could I please have £35 for MY seat which you used.

So, lemme get this straight: You had no problem "Emailing Julia to offer her a ticket", but, to your surprise, she was already in the front row? I'm confused. Apparently, you didnt seem to mind her "being in the front row" when you offered her a ticket for the front row right? So, why bitch about it now? you continually make no f***ing sense, and this post, is proof of that. You just contradicted yourself, and are too stupid to realize it. Why, (if you dont like her), would you offer to "give her a free ticket for the front row", if you dont want her standing next to you in the front row?

I think you're obviously retarded, you'd have to be to post something as f***ing stupid as this. Get a life honey.

Message to you: I'm surprised you 2 were able to fit in the front row? Stop your f***ing whining, and deal with it like everyone else does ok? I've dealt with her being next to me before, as have THOUSANDS of others, you're not special there toots. You should be thankful they even allow you to attend his shows. You should have lots of $$$, especially from the govt you mooch off of? Apparently, your Seaworld checks haven't been paying your bills? Sell some more cheese and you'll be ok.

May I have the $40 bucks I spent watching you do tricks w/a ball? you were boring and didn't do a good job. Plus, you scared little kids, not good.

Find something else more useful to do w/your time ok? Like attending "all you can eats?"

Last edited:
So, lemme get this straight: You had no problem "Emailing Julia to offer her a ticket", but, to your surprise, she was already in the front row? I'm confused. Apparently, you didnt seem to mind her "being in the front row" when you offered her a ticket for the front row right? So, why bitch about it now? you continually make no f***ing sense, and this post, is proof of that. You just contradicted yourself, and are too stupid to realize it. Why, (if you dont like her), would you offer to "give her a free ticket for the front row", if you dont want her standing next to you in the front row?

I think you're obviously retarded, you'd have to be to post something as f***ing stupid as this. Get a life honey.

Message to you: I'm surprised you 2 were able to fit in the front row? Stop your f***ing whining, and deal with it like everyone else does ok? I've dealt with her being next to me before, as have THOUSANDS of others, you're not special there toots. You should be thankful they even allow you to attend his shows. You should have lots of $$$, especially from the govt you mooch off of? Apparently, your Seaworld checks haven't been paying your bills? Sell some more cheese and you'll be ok.

May I have the $40 bucks I spent watching you do tricks w/a ball? you were boring and didn't do a good job. Plus, you scared little kids, not good.

Find something else more useful to do w/your time ok? Like attending "all you can eats?"

I think we all know who has educational issues here. You.

Where did it say that the ticket was a free gift? The issue is quite the reverse. Paying punters are pissed off with a freeloader. Now, I would never offer Julia a good ticket, as I have seen her antics before. However this person did. Hardly the actions of somene who didn't like her?

You tosser.

mike the pimple well done, even though you've had to edit your post because you are a thick retarded stupid c***, you still can't read, even though this quote is in the post you quoted "You were offered the chance to BUY this seat, why did you not do this?".

now stick to crayons & stop trying to use the internet which you are clearly no use at, you moronic f***-all to do with The Smiths or Morrissey f***ing plague on this site!

bye-bye retard!

Grim
P.s. how about you try to reply (coz I know you will) without having to use the edit function, you thick twat?

Blimey!!:eek:She must come here being the best Moz fan in the world:rolleyes: and must be loving all the controversy she's stirred up.i mean better to be an annoying super-fan than a nobody.

I've nothing against her but am so fed up with julia mentions in every dvd concert etc.

Not having a life or children(I'm presuming here) and only having one fixed point of existance, i.e Morrissey must be a chore.

I've been a fan since i was 14 and I'm in my 39th year and i'd love to trollop off round the world following him.but even if i did i wouldn't have the audacity to pinch someone elses seat.:eek:Outrageous cheek.I'd have asked her to move then gone in for the kill.:rolleyes:

People can be happy doing all kinds of things. Like being in abusive relationships. A subjective feeling of wellbeing isn't enough to justify something as rational, worthwhile, etc.

Precisely.

Blimey!!:eek:She must come here being the best Moz fan in the world:rolleyes: and must be loving all the controversy she's stirred up.i mean better to be an annoying super-fan than a nobody.

I've nothing against her but am so fed up with julia mentions in every dvd concert etc.

Not having a life or children(I'm presuming here) and only having one fixed point of existance, i.e Morrissey must be a chore.

I've been a fan since i was 14 and I'm in my 39th year and i'd love to trollop off round the world following him.but even if i did i wouldn't have the audacity to pinch someone elses seat.:eek:Outrageous cheek.I'd have asked her to move then gone in for the kill.:rolleyes:

What an earth has that got to do with it? As if having a life and having children somehow sit hand in hand

maybe she can't deal with stuff. maybe it is like tunnel vision. I hesitate to condemn somebody with a single pointed expression especially when it is one that revolves around that of another...

One has to be ambitious to be so bold... it seems that she is single pointed with her energy - that can be a great thing you know... a path to enlightenment even... but it can also be quite mad and delicate and intense... Nobody knows - we could not possibly know the deal. But whatever it is, I bet it is sensitive.

If you have a problem with her, I would say just avoid the public forum with her and don't start threads like this. If you want to address her or the situation I would write it out in private. I am not sure why I say this but I somehow feel to say it. Deal with it in private... don't feed the energy around her - let Morrissey deal with that I would say. I really wouldn't feed any energy in the public forum. Say what you have to say and do what you have to do - but somehow I have a feeling you should do so in private. just this feeling I get when I read it - it could be nothing... but I just thought to write it somehow.

mate you can't suggest to someone to keep it private and then put your 2 cents worth in on a public thread.

gimme a break!

Proper, When you sat next to Julia did you ask her if that's how she always gets to be in the front row by buying a ticket from someone who buys blocks of tickets?
PS Thanks for my Vday gift. Love it!

Message to the Morons of Morrissey-solo

it's funny, or sad even that you come out from under your floorboards whenever mikey-boy the pimple posts eh? Some people might even think that it's one & the same moron!

I know you are asking him/yourself a question that he/you will be unable to answer (& not just because you are retards) but just to let you know what it's like to have friends because obviously you (two) don't, & these friends just happen to be Morrissey fans (I recommend you purchase MORRISSEY - GREATEST HITS from your local record store, so you'll know what we are talking about, try for 1 day not listening to your bruce springsteen greatest hits cd) then you'll know that is who those "blocks" of tickets were for!

Grim

Proper, When you sat next to Julia did you ask her if that's how she always gets to be in the front row by buying a ticket from someone who buys blocks of tickets?

I think we all know who has educational issues here. You.

Where did it say that the ticket was a free gift? The issue is quite the reverse. Paying punters are pissed off with a freeloader. Now, I would never offer Julia a good ticket, as I have seen her antics before. However this person did. Hardly the actions of somene who didn't like her?

You tosser.

Yes, i think we do einstein. At no time did i say that they offered her a "free ticket", just that they offered her a ticket for the front row, correct? My question was simple f***face, if she supposedly doesn't like Julia and is bothered by the fact that she's always in the front row, why on earth would you offer to give/sell her a ticket for the front row?

Even a complete imbecile such as yourself can clearly see that Girlunafraid is a blithering idiot, and doesn't know what the f*** she's talking about.

mike the pimple well done, even though you've had to edit your post because you are a thick retarded stupid c***, you still can't read, even though this quote is in the post you quoted "You were offered the chance to BUY this seat, why did you not do this?".

Who the hell is Mike? My Name's Josh, haven't I told you about a hundred or so times, if you're going to open your pie hole, at least take the shit out of it, so that folks can understand you? I didn't know you had such a hard time with the english language?

now stick to crayons & stop trying to use the internet which you are clearly no use at, you moronic f***-all to do with The Smiths or Morrissey f***ing plague on this site!

Maybe,I've forgotten more about Morrissey than you've ever known, as I dont steal his concert footage and sell it for my own gain, as you do. Then come up with some lame ass excuse as to why you did/do it?

bye-bye retard!

Grim
P.s. how about you try to reply (coz I know you will) without having to use the edit function, you thick twat?

Too much potato salad in your mouth again fatso? you really need to step away from the buffet.

You're more than welcome my beautiful thonmg wearing friend. Thank you for looking so good in a thong. Nice to hear from you as always. Looks like my Red Wings will win it all this year?

Last edited:
Re: Message to the moron of Morrissey-solo

ha-ha moron! You obviously re-read your own posts because you are such a thicko you have to edit them. So let's just read what it took you a couple of times to write...
do you recognize this post?
"So, lemme get this straight: You had no problem "Emailing Julia to offer her a ticket", but, to your surprise, she was already in the front row? I'm confused [no shit sherlock]. Apparently, you didnt seem to mind her "being in the front row" when you offered her a ticket for the front row right? So, why bitch about it now? you continually make no f***ing sense, and this post, is proof of that. You just contradicted yourself, and are too stupid to realize it. Why, (if you dont like her), would you offer to "give her a free ticket for the front row", if you dont want her standing next to you in the front row?"
I've highlighted in BOLD the bit you need to concentrate on, you retarded prick!

ask bored who is mike thicko, he inadvertantly exposed you? Oh & not only that I've been reliably informed that your made up address is a lie too!

"Maybe,I've forgotten more about Morrissey than you've ever known". No maybes about it thicko, you haven't got a clue about Morrissey, let's sing 'Irish Blood English Heart' shall we, how does your copy go? "sick to death of labels & toys" isn't it? Good one retardo!

Grim

Yes, i think we do einstein. At no time did i say that they offered her a "free ticket", just that they offered her a ticket for the front row, correct? My question was simple f***face, if she supposedly doesn't like Julia and is bothered by the fact that she's always in the front row, why on earth would you offer to give/sell her a ticket for the front row?

Even a complete imbecile such as yourself can clearly see that Girlunafraid is a blithering idiot, and doesn't know what the f*** she's talking about.

Who the hell is Mike? My Name's Josh, haven't I told you about a hundred or so times, if you're going to open your pie hole, at least take the shit out of it, so that folks can understand you? I didn't know you had such a hard time with the english language?

Maybe,I've forgotten more about Morrissey than you've ever known, as I dont steal his concert footage and sell it for my own gain, as you do. Then come up with some lame ass excuse as to why you did/do it?

Too much potato salad in your mouth again fatso? you really need to step away from the buffet.

You're more than welcome my beautiful thonmg wearing friend. Thank you for looking so good in a thong. Nice to hear from you as always. Looks like my Red Wings will win it all this year?

well done people,
whatever chance you might have had of getting moz's management to read and accept the vaild points made in this post (at the beginning) have just been totally wrecked by the descension into childish bitchiness and name calling,
GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU...

Hey noodlehead, where did I say or write that I did not like Julia? The reason I offered to sell her a ticket was so that she would not take one of our seats. I am not arsed that she is always in the front row, didn't I say that in my very first post?

well done people,
whatever chance you might have had of getting moz's management to read and accept the vaild points made in this post (at the beginning) have just been totally wrecked by the descension into childish bitchiness and name calling,
GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU...

There's only one thing more tedious and inevitable than people arguing on the internet... and that's people telling people to behave on the internet... f*** OFF

There's only one thing more tedious and inevitable than people arguing on the internet... and that's people telling people to behave on the internet... f*** OFF

*yawns*

As boring as I may be, I was never sad enough to be bothered to exhort people to behave themselves on a Morrissey internet forum. So there I'll let it rest

Back
Top Bottom