Message to Juno

I seriously didn't realize you hated me so much. It is so bizarre because I haven't done anything to you. I just stopped being your friend. I saw you at one of the recent shows, in fact, I was standing right behind you and didn't realize you have so much psychotic anger towards me.

I seriously didn't realize you hated me so much. It is so bizarre because I haven't done anything to you. I just stopped being your friend. I saw you at one of the recent shows, in fact, I was standing right behind you and didn't realize you have so much psychotic anger towards me.

Go away Mell. I urge you, get the f*** out of here.

Juno / claudia2006

I invited you into my home. I offered you my bed which you slept in while I took the couch. I served you coffee and scones which you didn’t eat because you were preoccupied, doing what? You were preoccupied STALKING MORRISSEY.

How dare you say I am the one who is mentally imbalanced wearing a mask for years pestering me. How dare you.

Some memories:

We met at a New York Dolls concert. I’d never even heard a song, you forwarded me some to listen to. We met at the Music Box upstairs on the outside patio and you were disappointed I was not actually Morrissey because you thought that’s who you were talking to online. The first question out of your mouth was “Have you had sex with Morrissey?” I didn’t understand it, you thought I had a secret that a delusion in your head lead you to believe. So the concert started which we stood on the floor and watched. ACTUALLY, only I watched, YOU WERE TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR MORRISSEY.

How dare you say I am the crazy one.

You got your day in the sun when, after you trawled the internet and kissed so many asses you figured out that Morrissey would be at a Russell Brand show. You got to meet your precious Morrissey, he told you his greatest hits were in his purse too while I was standing at the bar buying you a glass of wine. BECAUSE I AM NICE AND YOU KNOW IT. The next day after offering you my place to sleep, you did not leave in the morning, you sat at my computer and looked at Morrissey-solo and checked your connections obsessively for two things: first whether Morrissey mentioned meeting you as though it were a life changing event while posed as another user and second, you were trying to figure out if there were any Morrissey sightings. It’s a LONG DRIVE from your house to be a stalker on top of it, but my house was closer and more convenient. You sat in your pajamas in a trance overstaying your welcome into the afternoon OBSESSING ABOUT MORRISSEY. You know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE.

HA, HA, HA.

The Hermetic Androgyne has the last laugh because her sword is made of irony and she slips into unsuspecting liars and trips them up so they reveal their own falsehoods.

It’s bad practice to troll someone for years who knows your physical address, email address and phone number. Just saying.

Go to hell.

Sounds like you two are gay for each other...

Back
Top Bottom