Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site)

Re: Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site

awww:flowers:
lovely to hear from him.. can somebody point out the american spelling?cause while reading over it i didnt immediately recognize it..

i wonder if he ,when he was recovering in the hospital did have time to go online to while away time(what else is there to do ) and read all those hateful rmessages posted on several sites/blogd which he normally does not read(the sites)....i really hope he have not read these...cause my goodness: when you are sick you are sick...

prob wont have enough money to pay for travel and hostel in such a short time but i try my best...

Last edited:
Re: Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site

awww:flowers:
lovely to hear from him.. can somebody point out the american spelling?cause while reading over it i didnt immediately recognize it..

i wonder if he ,when he was recovering in the hospital did have time to go online to while away time(what else is there to do ) and read all those hateful rmessages posted on several sites/blogd which he normally does not read....i really hope he does not read these...cause my goodness: when you are sick you are sick...

prob wont have enough money to pay for travel and hostel in such a short time but i try my best...

apologize (eng. spelling apologise)
canceled (eng. spelling cancelled)

The set list was pretty awful at the start of the tour but improved a lot when he added Some Girls and Carol.
I'd still say it's one of his least inspired. The Smiths stuff is good but I really wish he do more pre-Quarry solo material.
However, all in all, I'm really pleased he's issued this statement and rescheduled the dates. Good times!
I agree, sorta. When I read the set-lists at the outset of the Tour of Refusal I was somewhat underwhelmed. But then when I got to see him on the Scotch dates I realised something. On paper, or VDU or whatever, it was meh, but a setlist isn't on paper, it's flesh and blood and sweat and VOLUME. And so, live, this setlist is excellent. The band are superb, the chemistry is fantastic (even with a slightly acidic Boz) and the Scotch and Manc legs that I witnessed were sublime.
As for 'We Will Resume' ? :D:love::D

I agree, sorta. When I read the set-lists at the outset of the Tour of Refusal I was somewhat underwhelmed. But then when I got to see him on the Scotch dates I realised something. On paper, or VDU or whatever, it was meh, but a setlist isn't on paper, it's flesh and blood and sweat and VOLUME. And so, live, this setlist is excellent. The band are superb, the chemistry is fantastic (even with a slightly acidic Boz) and the Scotch and Manc legs that I witnessed were sublime.
As for 'We Will Resume' ? :D:love::D

agreed , the barrowlands dates were electric

So pleased to hear the tour will resume, it was getting very tiresome to come here and read all the negativity surrounding his throat illness and the insults to Moz, I just hope all goes well for the rest of the tour, :thumb:

Good on ya, Morrissey! :clap: Now, was that so hard? ;) All is right again in our world. :) Get well :sweet:

agreed , the barrowlands dates were electric
That, or they were the loudest goddamm acoustic shows I've ever been to ! ;)

morrissey,

i'm so glad you're ok. I've been terribly worried about you.

I wish you'd write to us like this more often. I wonder if you know how happy it makes us.

<3

seconded. :)

You know what? I just did something really irrational :blushing: I sent back my brixton tix and bought RAH tix :D even though I'll have to find a way of sneaking to London, which will not be easy :eek:

oh, what the heck! - it's done and it feels great , and so we'll resume in October :D I HAVE to see him and RAH just seems perfect for Moz gig, right?
:guitar:

Aww, good to hear our boy is feeling better. I really hope his hospital stay will have lasting results. And I'm also happy about the album Swords - I hate having to buy singles just because of b-sides. Does anyone know where the title comes from? "The pen is/penis mightier than the sword" comes into my mind.

Last edited:

What can we therefore expect the artwork to depict? :)

:lbf:
I'd like to remind the frinkers that there's only one bit of Mozzer that we've yet to see
:p

:lbf:
I'd like to remind the frinkers that there's only one bit of Mozzer that we've yet to see
:p

No, please!! don't remind them :p - I thought the 7" photo was silly and funny BUT let's leave it at that! :eek: :D

you want to see the sausage.just admit it.:p

No, please!! don't remind them :p - I thought the 7" photo was silly and funny BUT let's leave it at that! :eek: :D

I'd kinda like to see. :)

Artistic purposes, and all that, of course.

Aww, good to hear our boy is feeling better. I really hope his hospital stay will have lasting results. And I'm also happy about the album Swords - I hate having to buy singles just because of b-sides. Does anyone know where the title comes from? "The pen is/penis mightier than the sword" comes into my mind.

While looking at my map of Ireland passing time in a Dublin hotel, I noticed a mention of "Swords" on the map. It was located a bit North of Dublin, right by the airport. Possibly a nod to this region by Morrissey? Can any of the Irish solo'ers elaborate on this area called "Swords". I am interested. Ghosty? Anyone? :D

While looking at my map of Ireland passing time in a Dublin hotel, I noticed a mention of "Swords" on the map. It was located a bit North of Dublin, right by the airport. Possibly a nod to this region by Morrissey? Can any of the Irish solo'ers elaborate on this area called "Swords". I am interested. Ghosty? Anyone? :D

You may find the answer from here ;)

This is funny. When I fist read "swords" I thought it was quite a common name for a Moz album :rolleyes: Silly me! I should have known better, of course :blushing:

Very interesting, all the possible references to "swords" . You ve got to love the guy :cool:

Very excited about the album!! :guitar:

Tags
moz <3
Back
Top Bottom