Merry Smithsmas Gifts

Well,mell,that's you down to be a bridemaid then. :)
Or are you a guy?

Of course,Ms Ep can have as much Moz paraphenalia as she likes .

And,EP,"being a gooseberry" : The sense of discomfort created when “a couple” says you are welcome to stay, even though their behavior suggests that you are getting in the way. ;)

:D In Hungarian we would say "to hold the candle for someone"... But I get it, thank you.
What is paraphenalia? Is it contagious? :eek:

THAT's the nicest thing I've heard all day :D
(now where's that kiss emoticon when you need it ?)

Here: *mmmmmmmmmuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* :D

(I have just got the weirdest message: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds. :eek:)

Paraphernalia = miscellaneous stuff. And if my house & office are any indication, yes, it is totally contagious.

I'm more than confused now. Does this mean "miscellaneous stuff" or does it mean stuff you don't want to specify? :confused::o

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought that was the part where Morrissey was so hot that you could eat'im up!
HAHA oopsie! Yes, that's what happens when I check out the forums and attempt to post before getting ready to work (and then I end up being late to the office). I meant that DVD in general is hot. Morrissey is hot. He's not in the PETA bit, but he's in all the rest. You'll see. And it was filmed on his 45th birthday in Manchester, which makes it even more special. You'll end up missing all of your Christmas celebrations because you'll be watching it on repeat. ;)

Well,mell,that's you down to be a bridemaid then.
Or are you a guy?

Of course,Ms Ep can have as much Moz paraphenalia as she likes .

And,EP,"being a gooseberry" : The sense of discomfort created when “a couple” says you are welcome to stay, even though their behavior suggests that you are getting in the way. ;)
haha yes, I'm a girl. OOH Where's the wedding going to be?? I've never been to Scotland or Hungary! BTW, you should join us in the Frink Thread sometimes. There's a lot of ladies hanging out in there!! Maybe you and EPbabe can move your affair in there before Kewpie comes back. (Kewpie, I kid, I kid. Don't ban me, please :)) Hmm it would be nice living with someone who loves Moz too. EPbabe, he seems sweet, you should go for it. ;) Didn't you say your Hubby was finally going to let you put up some Moz piccies after quite alot of begging?

:D In Hungarian we would say "to hold the candle for someone"... But I get it, thank you.
:eek:

Ahhh,no one can hold a candle to YOU (I've heard that somewhere before ;) )

MWAAAAAAAAHH to you too

OOOhh,our first kiss :)

A VERY MERRY Smithsmas to all !

Ahhh,no one can hold a candle to YOU (I've heard that somewhere before ;) )

MWAAAAAAAAHH to you too

OOOhh,our first kiss :)

A VERY MERRY Smithsmas to all !

Didn't you forget something? :eek: (a mistletoe ;))

Awesome. Is this gonna be in Scotland or Hungary? Thank goodness I just got my passport renewed.

You can travel with your ID card within the EU. :cool: You don't need a passport. (Altough I always travel with my passport. But only because I look much prettier on my passport photo than on my ID one.)

You can travel with your ID card within the EU. :cool: You don't need a passport. (Altough I always travel with my passport. But only because I look much prettier on my passport photo than on my ID one.)

Ah, but I'm in the US, so a passport will definitely be needed. A visa, too, if it's gonna be in Hungary.

Just watch--snapyou's gonna ask you to prove that.

Awesome. Is this gonna be in Scotland or Hungary? Thank goodness I just got my passport renewed.

Haven't heard of that. Movie or play?

It's a movie about Mark Chapman.Just out here but it's an American film.

Scotland/Hungary/ANYWHERE..i don't care (suppose I should really ask the fiancee first)

HAHA oopsie! Yes, that's what happens when I check out the forums and attempt to post before getting ready to work (and then I end up being late to the office). I meant that DVD in general is hot. Morrissey is hot. He's not in the PETA bit, but he's in all the rest. You'll see. And it was filmed on his 45th birthday in Manchester, which makes it even more special. You'll end up missing all of your Christmas celebrations because you'll be watching it on repeat.

I always get late for work if I check the frink thread while getting ready. Or even if I get to work on time, I might have to go back home cause I've left my glasses next to the comp :o (It actually happened to me, yes.)

On his 45th birthday? :eek: Awwww, that is too cute. He's adorable.... *sighs*

haha yes, I'm a girl. OOH Where's the wedding going to be?? I've never been to Scotland or Hungary! BTW, you should join us in the Frink Thread sometimes. There's a lot of ladies hanging out in there!! Maybe you and EPbabe can move your affair in there before Kewpie comes back. (Kewpie, I kid, I kid. Don't ban me, please :)) Hmm it would be nice living with someone who loves Moz too. EPbabe, he seems sweet, you should go for it. ;) Didn't you say your Hubby was finally going to let you put up some Moz piccies after quite alot of begging?

Frink thread is the best, full of bothered frinky ladies!
My dh is willing to let me put up Moz pics, yes. I just need to get them framed. We chose the black-and-white pool session pics.

Back
Top Bottom