Merry f***in christmas

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that makes money off his hoes
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that makes money off his hoes

Im buying the yoshinoya for everyone........The soup of champions......Who wants some?????? We'll finish it off with some orange drink from mickey d's...and then we'll shit ourselves all night........

Thats good...just follow me to a yoshinoya....Ill buy....Just dont order the shrimp bowls....or else,,,your paying.

Yes even you deserve a Merry Christmas from (a reformed Jehovah's Witness) me. Unfortunately I can't find your precious noodles here (Edm AB Canada) only Raman and other varieties. Oh well with extra bean sprouts who will notice the diff. heh?

> Im buying the yoshinoya for everyone........The soup of champions......Who
> wants some?????? We'll finish it off with some orange drink from mickey
> d's...and then we'll shit ourselves all night........

Christmas would be cool if it wasn't called Christmas and everyone forgot about all of the stupid baby Jesus jive but everyone still got the day off and all anyone had to do was sleep or drink or smoke a doobie or play with a GameCube all day...or whatever they wanted. Or veg out in front of the TV all by themselves in their underwear watching season two of the TV program 24...which is what I wanted to do but people got in the way.

New Years is the only good holiday. Fortunately Christmas is over and New Years is coming!