Merry Christmas Morrissey fans

still one of the best xnas adverts if not thee best,the new one with Elton john,what child wants a piano off santa at three years old,i would have been like wheres my effing train set.

giphy.gif

Yes Merry Christmas to all the brave ones :christmastree: far too many to mention but you know who you are.
Special thanks to Dave Haslam for keeping the City United, "Morrissey Day" in Manchester was such a good advert for how we do things round here.
Once again another successful year :clap: :bow::tiphat:

Cheers everyone lets do it all again 2019

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Happy holidays eve people. So much travel gifts and food. It’s exhausting but worthwhile

Yes Merry Christmas to all the brave ones :christmastree: far too many to mention but you know who you are.
Special thanks to Dave Haslam for keeping the City United, "Morrissey Day" in Manchester was such a good advert for how we do things round here.
Once again another successful year :clap: :bow::tiphat:

Cheers everyone lets do it all again 2019

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You ain’t from Manchester though.

To all a Merry Christmas, all good things must come to an end and Santa has a lot of work to do and many homes to visit. I hope you all gets the gifts you desire, but more the ones you need. Those are the gifts most often remembered. A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

To all a Merry Christmas, all good things must come to an end and Santa has a lot of work to do and many homes to visit. I hope you all gets the gifts you desire, but more the ones you need. Those are the gifts most often remembered. A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
im a bit concerned about you at this point

Back
Top Bottom