Mephedrone

whilst drinking a pint will never (as far as I know) normally cause your body to immediately f*** up and possibly kill you drugs (in the sense of illegal substances) can.

This is true. Life is risk taking on a daily basis:will you get killed by a paranoid schizophrenic when you go out today? Will that bus you're on crash?
Will you run for that late bus and slip and break your head in two ?

Remember most drug users don't have experience of someone they know or know of dying from illegal drug use. Since the E boom in the late 80s,millions have taken pills with very little consequence and certainly not death.

Finally,in most cases of death due to illegal substances it has been either the quantity taken or the cocktail of drugs(including alcohol) they've consumed not that one pill,quite similar to the fact that one pint won't kill you.

Also, I'm not sure this logic that if you've never done 'drugs' you're not allowed to hold an opinion on them holds water. To bring this to vegetarianism (inevitably on here it seems, sorry): i've never eaten meat and feel happy never to do so in the future - people tell me meat is fantastic but this does not sway me, is my opinion of meat eating invalid because I've never eaten it? No. This is also true of anyone's opinion on 'drugs'.

ok well you can tell me eating meat is "wrong" or "stupid", just as someone who has never taken drugs can say that doing so is "wrong" or "stupid." but someone who has never eaten meat can not say "meat doesn't taste good, therefore i dont understand the appeal." just like someone whos never taken drugs cant say "taking drugs is not fun, and i dont see the appeal."

like i said before, if an addict was being counseled by someone who had never taken drugs, they'd get up and leave.

Hence my specification of one pint. How do you know what know what your limits are if you've never taken the drug before?

the same way you find your limits with anything. a sense of adventure mixed with self-awareness.

How do you know exactly what you're taking?

by only getting things from people you know and trust. i know that's not an option for everyone but it always worked for me. buying pills and powders off the street never seems like a good idea to me. you can also buy testing kits if you're particularly paranoid or conscientious.

I'm not sure you can ever take drugs 'responsibly'.
But for me, it's worth the risk.

i think you can. in the ways i've specified.

nothing wrong with a little risk taking now and then though. :thumb:

This is true. Life is risk taking on a daily basis:will you get killed by a paranoid schizophrenic when you go out today? Will that bus you're on crash?
Will you run for that late bus and slip and break your head in two ?

Remember most drug users don't have experience of someone they know or know of dying from illegal drug use. Since the E boom in the late 80s,millions have taken pills with very little consequence and certainly not death.

Finally,in most cases of death due to illegal substances it has been either the quantity taken or the cocktail of drugs(including alcohol) they've consumed not that one pill,quite similar to the fact that one pint won't kill you.

How you doing, anon? Sorry, mate, not come across any decent MDMA. Have you tried K? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, niceeeeeeeeee.

so today I think I will try and score some of this "m-cat" and see what all the fuss is about :straightface:

just-say-no.jpg

I'm thinking of experimenting with Cake. It comes from Prague.

I hoping some would mention that....What is Cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as dimesmeric andersonphosphate. It stimulates the part of the brain called Shatner's Bassoon. And that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So, a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun...unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street.

I hoping some would mention that....What is Cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as dimesmeric andersonphosphate. It stimulates the part of the brain called Shatner's Bassoon. And that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So, a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun...unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street.

I'd better stay off it then, I already feel as if every second is a month. :straightface:

now if only you were as funny as chris morris.

mephedrone update:

well, so I called some people I know up, including my friend who I thought gave me some really good E a couple of weeks ago :straightface:
and well, he called the person he got it from and was asking about M-cat and the guy got all defensive at first :eek:
thinking my friend had figured out that he had not sold him E :cool:
I told him to call him back and just ask him point blank if it was m-cat and tell him we were not mad and would maybe get some more from him :thumb:
so it turns out that:
me-1.jpg

this picture is me on "m-cat" 12 days ago :lbf:
and on more serious note, the truth is that my back really was super sore from my recent terrible fall until that night I took that stuff :guitar:
suddenly my back was relaxed enough to dance for hours and hours and has been fine since :)
so honestly, given that, why would I not try it again before going to a concert or a club?

K is the dirtiest drug ever, haha.

Hmmmm, I don't know how you can call a pharmaceutical drug as the dirtiest drug ever. That argument doesn't hold water for me. I think everyone knows that meth is the dirtiest drug ever. One only has to look at the ingredients to come to that conclusion.

Tags
yum drugs
Back
Top Bottom