Votes: 10 40.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • DD+

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
What must be horrible? :confused: Dude, you are not making any sense.

Having breasts... is it not? I couldn't imagine having them.

It's not more horrible than having ears, or a penis, for example. Why would it be horrible? Plus, the question was "men: what's your fav cup size". Did you vote? :p

They just don't seem like something I'd want to have. In all honesty, a penis isn't all that great either!:p And people seem to complain about them a lot... getting in the way, back problems! I didn't vote, no!:p

They just don't seem like something I'd want to have. In all honesty, a penis isn't all that great either!:p And people seem to complain about them a lot... getting in the way, back problems! I didn't vote, no!:p

You know, the thing is a lot less complicated. Boobs are wonderful, I'm very happy with mine and so is my h. You don't sound like someone who has ever met a pair of boobs, so all I can wish for you is that the first time, and all the others, should be pleasant. :) Boobs are a source of beauty, pleasure and food for your baby. So, boobs rock! :guitar:

You know, the thing is a lot less complicated. Boobs are wonderful, I'm very happy with mine and so is my h. You don't sound like someone who has ever met a pair of boobs, so all I can wish for you is that the first time, and all the others, should be pleasant. :) Boobs are a source of beauty, pleasure and food for your baby. So, boobs rock! :guitar:

Fair enough!:o But I stilll wouldn't like to have them. :p

Edit: I just want to see what other be-breasted people think! Thread!:D

Fair enough!:o But I stilll wouldn't like to have them. :p

Edit: I just want to see what other be-breasted people think! Thread!:D

Honey, noone said you should have them. I think you slightly misunderstood the thread. It didn't say "dudes, if you could have breasts, what cup size would you chose?". :p :rolleyes:

Honey, noone said you should have them. I think you slightly misunderstood the thread. It didn't say "dudes, if you could have breasts, what cup size would you chose?". :p :rolleyes:

:D I'm just curious as to what people think of them. People that have them. :o And I don't really get why men would care about size.

:D I'm just curious as to what people think of them. People that have them. :o And I don't really get why men would care about size.

Well, it's just like anything else: some people like certain things, others don't. Do you prefer people with long or short hair? (I deliberately didn't say girls...) Blonds, brunettes, gingers? Short or tall? It's just another feature, people have preferences.

Well, it's just like anything else: some people like certain things, others don't. Do you prefer people with long or short hair? (I deliberately didn't say girls...) Blonds, brunettes, gingers? Short or tall? It's just another feature, people have preferences.

I suppose!:p Okay! But, I'm not getting breasts!!! There was a man on Sally Jesse Raphael, who for a bet got breasts, and he loved him! He even did a dance with his breasts lit up with torches. He kept them too. So, perhaps they're not that much of a pain!:D

I suppose!:p Okay! But, I'm not getting breasts!!! There was a man on Sally Jesse Raphael, who for a bet got breasts, and he loved him! He even did a dance with his breasts lit up with torches. He kept them too. So, perhaps they're not that much of a pain!:D

Who has ever told you to get breasts? :confused: I just don't understand why you keep on repeating it.

(That dude is weird...)

I like to be able to put my head inbetween so they cover my ears, so snuggly..

It depends on the whole package, there may be something to be said for a substantial pair, but regular b cups can be perfectly nice. I choose all of the above. Of course, being celibate, I'm pretty indifferent, anyhow.

Tags
at least a mouthful more to life than boobs
Back
Top Bottom