Votes: 10 40.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • DD+

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
My cousin almost died from her implants.

well I voted C

but it all depends on the women

every women is unique, and there are lovely little woman who look great having B

BTW I never understood that great boobs fascination which seems an
all men high 5

the fitst thing is hair, and eyes

and that for someone whose celibate:eek:

Leave it to a Morrissey web site to talk a woman out of a boob job....

well I voted C

but it all depends on the women

every women is unique, and there are lovely little woman who look great having B

BTW I never understood that great boobs fascination which seems an
all men high 5

the fitst thing is hair, and eyes

and that for someone whose celibate:eek:

I'm more a leg man than a boob man. Hands are very important too. Manhands will turn me off quicker than just about anything else. Oh yeah, and face.

I'm not really into boobs, but I'd say a B is good, I don't really fancy girls anymore, but I'd say that the most attractive things are her face and her reading list, and her coat, I think having a nice jacket is very attractive.

15ozelgrande.jpg

I'm not really into boobs, but I'd say a B is good, I don't really fancy girls anymore, but I'd say that the most attractive things are her face and her reading list, and her coat, I think having a nice jacket is very attractive.
the jacket more than a ladies's shoes?
really?
thats interesting...

the jacket more than a ladies's shoes?
really?
thats interesting...

Definetly. If a guy has a nice coat and a nice scarf then it's really attractive. Remember it Robby :D

I agree.

I could not care less whether a person has breasts or not, let alone what size they are! I don't plan on children.

I could not care less whether a person has breasts or not, let alone what size they are! I don't plan on children.

Hmm, what do the two things (people having/not having breasts, you not wanting children) have to do with each other? :confused:

Hmm, what do the two things (people having/not having breasts, you not wanting children) have to do with each other? :confused:

Well, if I had kids, they'd have to be breast fed, it is quite a good thing!:p Sorry, shoulda made that clearer!:p Although, I suppose it'd be up to the person feeding them as I can not breast feed!:p But I'd prefer that they were.

I don't quite get why this thread is aimed at men either-women are the ones that have to live with them. Must be horrible.:tears:

Well, if I had kids, they'd have to be breast fed, it is quite a good thing!:p Sorry, shoulda made that clearer!:p Although, I suppose it'd be up to the person feeding them as I can not breast feed!:p But I'd prefer that they were.

I don't quite get why this thread is aimed at men either-women are the ones that have to live with them. Must be horrible.:tears:

What must be horrible? :confused: Dude, you are not making any sense.

Tags
at least a mouthful more to life than boobs
Back
Top Bottom