Votes: 10 40.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • DD+

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Private poll. Lesbians included too, of course.

I'm curious.

If you wanted to include Lesbians, you shouldn't have put men in the title of the thread :p

im not really what you would call 'a boob dude'
but i do not think i have dated more than a couple of chicks with real big boobs
which means i guess i dont like D or higher?
however, i really dont look at that, a pretty face to look at matters more than all else physically :sweet:

Because I am a 36C but I was thinking about getting implants.

Personally, I think unless you're over 5 '6", it would make you look top heavy. Runway Models can pull off the look with larger breasts, but short girls just don't look as good.

Again, my opinion.

you're pretty enough already from what i remember Cassie, you aint need no boob job
unless you want to strip for a living or something...

Personally, I think unless you're over 5 '6", it would make you look top heavy. Runway Models can pull off the look with larger breasts, but short girls just don't look as good.

Again, my opinion.

as a "boob man" i would define you as perfect. don't do it!

Well, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to get them, hence I was considering them, because I don't think I'd be a good candidate for them. They wouldn't make me happier or anything. And I'm not dissatisfied with my boobs. Plus they're still growing, so who knows how big I will get.

I figured this is as good a place as any to tell this story about a discussion that Mrs. NRitH's friends had one day.

Beltway Mom #1: "My 10th wedding anniversary is coming up. Should I ask my husband for a huge diamond ring or a boob job?"

Everyone else: "Get the boob job, then use it as leverage to get the ring."

They weren't kidding, either.

Tags
at least a mouthful more to life than boobs
Back
Top Bottom