Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • DD+

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
My cousin almost died from her implants.

celibate

Forever Ill
well I voted C

but it all depends on the women

every women is unique, and there are lovely little woman who look great having B

BTW I never understood that great boobs fascination which seems an
all men high 5

the fitst thing is hair, and eyes

and that for someone whose celibate:eek:

Theo

Leave it to a Morrissey web site to talk a woman out of a boob job....

Theo

well I voted C

but it all depends on the women

every women is unique, and there are lovely little woman who look great having B

BTW I never understood that great boobs fascination which seems an
all men high 5

the fitst thing is hair, and eyes

and that for someone whose celibate:eek:

I'm more a leg man than a boob man. Hands are very important too. Manhands will turn me off quicker than just about anything else. Oh yeah, and face.

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
I'm not really into boobs, but I'd say a B is good, I don't really fancy girls anymore, but I'd say that the most attractive things are her face and her reading list, and her coat, I think having a nice jacket is very attractive.

HIM

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
I'm not really into boobs, but I'd say a B is good, I don't really fancy girls anymore, but I'd say that the most attractive things are her face and her reading list, and her coat, I think having a nice jacket is very attractive.
the jacket more than a ladies's shoes?
really?
thats interesting...

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
the jacket more than a ladies's shoes?
really?
thats interesting...

Definetly. If a guy has a nice coat and a nice scarf then it's really attractive. Remember it Robby :D

theneverplayedsymphony

The World's Forgotten Boy

I agree.

theneverplayedsymphony

I could not care less whether a person has breasts or not, let alone what size they are! I don't plan on children.

EPbabe

I could not care less whether a person has breasts or not, let alone what size they are! I don't plan on children.

Hmm, what do the two things (people having/not having breasts, you not wanting children) have to do with each other? :confused:

theneverplayedsymphony

Hmm, what do the two things (people having/not having breasts, you not wanting children) have to do with each other? :confused:

Well, if I had kids, they'd have to be breast fed, it is quite a good thing!:p Sorry, shoulda made that clearer!:p Although, I suppose it'd be up to the person feeding them as I can not breast feed!:p But I'd prefer that they were.

I don't quite get why this thread is aimed at men either-women are the ones that have to live with them. Must be horrible.:tears:

EPbabe

Well, if I had kids, they'd have to be breast fed, it is quite a good thing!:p Sorry, shoulda made that clearer!:p Although, I suppose it'd be up to the person feeding them as I can not breast feed!:p But I'd prefer that they were.

I don't quite get why this thread is aimed at men either-women are the ones that have to live with them. Must be horrible.:tears:

What must be horrible? :confused: Dude, you are not making any sense.

Tags
at least a mouthful more to life than boobs
Top Bottom