Morrissey Central "Memories." (August 18, 2022)

💙

Memories.

The few Morrissey mentions in the book: here.
Regards,
FWD.

The quote in the book , that FWD provided, reminds me of M's new song, Rebels

"David Bowie, Marty Thau, Leee Black Childers, Sable Starr, and far too many others … I think of them all almost every day, both the good times and the bad, both the laughter and the tears."

Its nice- something, which once you hit a certain age. We can all relate to

I'm not sure Sylv was that much of a "good friend " of M's as such. I think He was someone who knew M and is friends with, but i wouldn't call him a good friend.

Also, I would suggest Linder is probably M's closest friend. She is also the one he seems to have the most respect for. There are also a load more. People just so not know about.
I think James, like he says in his book, is the first M fan. James seems influenced by M.
From what I have been told , he rarely spends any time with James and they rarely even speak

Im not on James FB page though I know lots of M fans who have gone on there. In that proxy " Im a friend with M's friend" kind of way .
I always thought it was sad he let so many people with Moz or Morrissey in their name. Im not having a go I just thought it was never the best look

It was a nice video,
M has always looked back, but post-60s now his mum has gone. Its pretty intense the way he is looking back

Last edited:
The quote in the book , that FWD provided, reminds me of M's new song, Rebels

"David Bowie, Marty Thau, Leee Black Childers, Sable Starr, and far too many others … I think of them all almost every day, both the good times and the bad, both the laughter and the tears."

Its nice- something, which once you hit a certain age. We can all relate to

I'm not sure Sylv was that much of a "good friend " of M's as such. I think He was someone who knew M and is friends with, but i wouldn't call him a good friend.

Also, I would suggest Linder is probably M's closest friend. She is also the one he seems to have the most respect for. There are also a load more. People just so not know about.
I think James, like he says in his book, is the first M fan. James seems influenced by M.
From what I have been told , he rarely spends any time with James and they rarely even speak

Im not on James FB page though I know lots of M fans who have gone on there. In that proxy " Im a friend with M's friend" kind of way .
I always thought it was sad he let so many people with Moz or Morrissey in their name. Im not having a go I just thought it was never the best look

It was a nice video,
M has always looked back, but post-60s now his mum has gone. Its pretty intense the way he is looking back
Someone once said, "Let the dead bury their dead" Phrase for Moz !!!

very quiet on here these days,good to see a positive vibe in the above video.

I see them a lot and Memories. Especially thinking of my Father, RGJ, gone almost 2 years now as You Morrissey must be thinking of Your beautiful Mother. Gone but NEVER forgotten :rose: :rose:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom