Members Pics

Happy Halloween from the Haunted Hamburger in Jerome, AZ.

Boo!

15448639817_31d835a1a3_o.jpg
We must never forget the atrocities of the holocaust.

I've been zigzaging all over America (well north/south between Wisconsin and Tennssee to be exact, on holiday) and couldn't resist a cheeky call in to one particular spot. Needless to say, I came prepared...

EveavxP.jpg

SsxKeKn.jpg

Last edited:
Just when I think there is a shred of humanity in old Urbie, he reminds what a piece of excrement he really is :squiffy:
It was a sick joke Robby and what do you guys expect from someone as lost as me?
I carry the dogs head as we say in Sweden so others can feel a bit better and come away with things and blame everything on me.
You'd all be so lost if I wasn't here playing the evil one.

I've been zigzaging all over America (well north/south between Wisconsin and Tennssee to be exact, on holiday) and couldn't resist a cheeky call in to one particular spot. Needless to say, I came prepared...

EveavxP.jpg

SsxKeKn.jpg
That's a fair amount of Fairmount!
Moz claimed it was a good lay but I won't ask the same, not like Moz fans are getting any.

View attachment 45923
Me with somebody who actually saw the Smiths perform :rock:
So did I and fans of The Smiths were a very tight knitted community almost despite the absence of internet.More upbeat and positive in general than Morrissey fans and the 15 or so fans from those days that I knew are all having great careers and happy lives. As for me I inherited wealth cause who wants to be poor and miserable?

So did I and fans of The Smiths were a very tight knitted community almost despite the absence of internet.More upbeat and positive in general than Morrissey fans and the 15 or so fans from those days that I knew are all having great careers and happy lives. As for me I inherited wealth cause who wants to be poor and miserable?

Morrissey's own stuff is more depressive than the Smiths' stuff! So he has attracted many depressive people with his early songs from the beginning of his solo career.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom