Members Pics

The unknown member of Depeche Mode and at your age your hair should be grey so you must use products or eat very healthy. That is by far the best Chelsea shirt of them all that you are wearing and maybe the kid will wear it one day.

I don't dye my hair and I eat really unhealthily.

dragon.jpg

Is she still pregnant? Is it your first? Do tell.

yup shes still pregnant at 8 1/2 months. its kinda a folk tale that it lasts 9 months when really its ten and yes this will be our first. had our second baby shower yesterday and were all set for stuff etc. nursery is gonna be a where the wild things are concept which is almost complete and is painted yellow. i think its due oct 29 but i think itll spill over into november but well see. if its a boy itll be named jullian and if its a girl then itll be named darby and take my middle name which is a tradition in my family. im as ready as im gonna get i suppose and everythings ready to go. we couldnt be more set up and have already started picking out schools. were thinking about friends school and then gilman. ive a million things planned and have written a couple of lullabies already to play and sing to it

yup shes still pregnant at 8 1/2 months. its kinda a folk tale that it lasts 9 months when really its ten and yes this will be our first. had our second baby shower yesterday and were all set for stuff etc. nursery is gonna be a where the wild things are concept which is almost complete and is painted yellow. i think its due oct 29 but i think itll spill over into november but well see. if its a boy itll be named jullian and if its a girl then itll be named darby and take my middle name which is a tradition in my family. im as ready as im gonna get i suppose and everythings ready to go. we couldnt be more set up and have already started picking out schools. were thinking about friends school and then gilman. ive a million things planned and have written a couple of lullabies already to play and sing to it

Congratulations. That is awesome. You both must be thrilled.

Congratulations. That is awesome. You both must be thrilled.

Were pretty happy all around. Finished school, financially set, bought the house and lll be the stay at home dad and just keep on writing like always. Should be good times but now I'm gonna be worrying about who there friends ate etc. God help me if I have a girl because I see myself as being overly protective being guy myself

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well you are a nice guy. So...

well thank you. see if people are just straight with me im straight and polite back even when i disagree. i know i can be disagreeable and dont hold many popular views but i like to keep it adult. i take pride in it. hope you day is lovely

well thank you. see if people are just straight with me im straight and polite back even when i disagree. i know i can be disagreeable and dont hold many popular views but i like to keep it adult. i take pride in it. hope you day is lovely

Love seeing all this goodwill.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom