Members Pics

Fully agreed.
And in spirit of that manifesto, a photo of myself with my good friend Christina :)

166436_484335722313_581862313_6107073_210048_n.jpg

Ain't she sweet? :love:

Which one is Christina?

JUST KIDDING!

'Dark Chocolate Brown' according to the box, although you can still see the natural reddish blonde a bit in my hair. I may stick with this colour for a while (rare for me)- I quite like it. My eyebrows, however, are still resolutely ginger. :p

Here it is (although it's slightly darker in real life):

dscf1523h.jpg

This one is less representative because the lighting was crap and I fiddled with it on Picasa, but I like it despite my dodgy skin and odd expression, so I'm just going to throw it in:

dscf1522o.jpg

I have exactly the same hair colour (I'm also natural reddish blonde and decided to turn darker) and the same eyes colour as yours...you could be my younger sister or my daughter, it depends on your age...:)

I never liked or thought Emma Watson was nice, and when she cut her hair, wow...... what an incredible woman she is, now.

Really? I loved her hair before. If my hair had looked like that long, I probably wouldn't have cut it so short, but my hair is thick and poofy and I was terrible at styling it when I had it longer. It's much easier to manage it short.

Just something about her, probably because she looks older now, when everyone has seen her grow up in the terrible HP movies, into an amazing woman..

Oooh, nice quiff! I can't get my hair to stand up like that. I've tried to do the Morrissey, but I can only do the Johnny. ;)

OMG Girl-with-the-Thorn! :eek: What on earth are you doing on the INTARWEB!!!!! You should be having babies with real people and distributing your beautiful genes into the gene pool! You are so beautiful!!!

6002188905_32335b3140_z.jpg

:D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom