Members Pics

lets see the pic daddy cool

boney.jpg

I, of course, am joking.
I don't need to plaster my handsome face all over some forum for strangers to gawp at and comment upon to boost my confidence, thank you very much.

Female Moz fans just aren't meant to look like that.
Nice one !

What does this mean?

I'm sure Moz fans come in all shapes and sizes?

Thanks for the compliment though :)

boney.jpg

I, of course, am joking.
I don't need to plaster my handsome face all over some forum for strangers to gawp at and comment upon to boost my confidence, thank you very much.

is that the original Boney M guy? or has Brian Molko gotten taller and more tanned? Show me the real Daddy Cool - i want to stroke your ego and boost your confidence!!:lbf:

Are you asking to see my cock? You'd have to buy a bigger monitor, Shirley.

Mr Crabtree, we've had this conversation before i'm sure. I don't approve of the use of animals for entertainment value - avian or mammalian. :straightface:

Warmest wishes, your old mate Giant. (larger than Big i'm sure you'll agree!:thumb:)

Mr Crabtree, we've had this conversation before i'm sure. I don't approve of the use of animals for entertainment value - avian or mammalian. :straightface:

Warmest wishes, your old mate Giant. (larger than Big i'm sure you'll agree!:thumb:)

Does that mean you want to see my cock or not then? :confused:
I didn't understand a word of your reply. You seem to be referencing British wrestlers, but I'm not really sure why. Are you mentally ill?

Female Moz fans just aren't meant to look like that.
Nice one !

Shows what you know...are you a dude??

such blatant ignorance

Just because some of us aren't pining for attention and posting our mugs here for commentary...f***ing ridiculous!!

Does that mean you want to see my cock or not then? :confused:
A lovely offer but i'll have to decline:blushing:. Birds hold no interest for me.:thumb:

I didn't understand a word of your reply. You seem to be referencing British wrestlers, but I'm not really sure why.
Are you not Big daddy - really have to emphasise my decline of the first offer then.:(

Are you mentally ill?
That kind of discussion is for a PM!:D

Love, peace and harmony DC.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom