Members Pics

That doesn't mean to say we can't have more :D ... I sound like a junkie now

203824.jpg

You guys are all so cute. :sweet:

You're not balding more than the average middle-aged, blondish solo male.

What's more interesting is the Sinclair computer in the display window to your right. My dad had one of those!

The game is Manic Miner, one of the greatest of all time, being played on an actual Sinclair Spectrum at the Media Museum in Bradford. For sad old sods like me, there's still time to visit...more here, and more specifically here.

Cheers,

Peter

One time a poster on here who's name I won't mention but it rhymes with Charlotte Sighfest told me that I'd look prettier if I wore mascara. So I went out and bought mascara but I rub my eyes too often because I'm a bit of a tomboy and only wear it when I have to go to fancy things. :p
I think that you would look quite good with mascara and also you should buy an eyeliner too-its nothing too heavy.Im sure that you would look nice:)

Last edited:
Me doing a photoshoot a photography project

memodelling-1.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom