Members Pics

If you have to choose, a young McCain, or a young George W.? You have to admit he was gorgeous too

6a00d8341e75ed53ef010536e07b40970b-800wi

Wow....he deserves his own frink thread!

I was tagged in this today. I am all the way on the right. My 2nd cousin Dena is the other little girl, on her Uncle Dave's lap. Dena passed away when she was 13 from sepsis (Sept 1 2004). She was a year younger than me.

:(
That's a shame such a beautiful little girl was lost so young. My condolences, even though it's been awhile.

I'm jealous of your shirt, btw.

This is me and my little sister Veronica 3 days ago. I am again on the right.

Sisterly love *sigh* It must be nice to be close with your sibling. Resemblance shows. Your parents were lucky to have attractive children. :cool:

:(
That's a shame such a beautiful little girl was lost so young. My condolences, even though it's been awhile.

I'm jealous of your shirt, btw.

Sisterly love *sigh* It must be nice to be close with your sibling. Resemblance shows. Your parents were lucky to have attractive children. :cool:

Thank you. It was a pretty beast shirt.

Oh, and I am thoroughly convinced that the resemblence is only visible because she's wearing my glasses.

AFI+Visits+fuse+TV+Distortion+hNsbp_43VOrl.jpg

Davey,

You look SO different these days. I think I like it but it's confusing. I always knew you as a gay man, now you sport something between 5 o'clock shaddow and a scruffy beard. What's up with that?

You will always be a great talent, and wonderful to look at. I am just not sure if I like you better gay or straight? But who am I to judge. You'll always be hawt:horny:

Long time fan,

Skin-dawg

Davey,

You look SO different these days. I think I like it but it's confusing. I always knew you as a gay man, now you sport something between 5 o'clock shaddow and a scruffy beard. What's up with that?

You will always be a great talent, and wonderful to look at. I am just not sure if I like you better gay or straight? But who am I to judge. You'll always be hawt:horny:

Long time fan,

Skin-dawg

Win <3

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom