Members Pics

My brother just sent me a pics from his graduation - It only took him a year to send them to me.....
ry%3D400

I like your hair! I had a very similar color scheme going on for a while. Its fun! :D

What? :confused: How was I writing you off? It's not over yet, Beasty. :)

it probably is kid. got to see another orthopaedic surgeon in the muscoskeletel dept in the new year for another opinion. op=over:tears: anything else means along way back and for what? is it all worth it? i'm gonna take up dominos or summat:mad:

it probably is kid. got to see another orthopaedic surgeon in the muscoskeletel dept in the new year for another opinion. op=over:tears: anything else means along way back and for what? is it all worth it? i'm gonna take up dominos or summat:mad:

Oh yes, that. :( Look in the Song Dedication Thread in a minute, mate. ;)

Thank you. :)

To EP - I tried wearing make-up today, but I looked like a fishwife tart so I took it all off. :o

You can always use something to cover the nasty things up, just a bit of here and there. Especially if you post close-up pics of yourself. This is what I was trying to suggest yesterday, being a little bit less straightforward than our beloved Beast. :)

But other than that, I agree, you don't need any more make up because you are naturally beautiful, just with some flaws, that are easy to correct. :)

@Someformofsusan: You are a strange little girl, but a very beautiful one indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised to be honest.

You can always use something to cover the nasty things up, just a bit of here and there. Especially if you post close-up pics of yourself. This is what I was trying to suggest yesterday, being a little bit less straightforward than our beloved Beast. :)

But other than that, I agree, you don't need any more make up because you are naturally beautiful, just with some flaws, that are easy to correct. :)

@Someformofsusan: You are a strange little girl, but a very beautiful one indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised to be honest.

am i going to have to do a commando roll now the forum police are here?:( try as you may EP, i don't think you'll ever get it. the humour, the craic, the laugh. ok i'll come quitely, here are my hands, arrest me, take me now i'm yours:p

am i going to have to do a commando roll now the forum police are here?:( try as you may EP, i don't think you'll ever get it. the humour, the craic, the laugh. ok i'll come quitely, here are my hands, arrest me, take me now i'm yours:p

Please solo people, put it on the record: he's MINE! :D

Hah! Thank you :) To be honest, those pictures smudge over some of the finer details of my appearance...black and white pictures hide bad skin better than colour, y'see. (Or the inches of make-up I was wearing in those pictures, probably a combo of both).

Franzanna- You're lovely :] And truth be told, if you're comfortable without makeup, don't bother.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom