Members Pics

Was looking through some photographs from when I was at school and came across this! :lbf: What a nonce. I used to walk around with my hair like this all the time to hide the horror of my huge nose.

30847_1388730972050_4578236_n.jpg

Was looking through some photographs from when I was at school and came across this! :lbf: What a nonce. I used to walk around with my hair like this all the time to hide the horror of my huge nose.

30847_1388730972050_4578236_n.jpg

I'd be more embarrassed by that umbrella. :D Super cute. I have a soft spot for the scruffy/maybe lez?/maybe not look.

I'm irrationally proud of the fact that I wore what I consider to be a "grown up" outfit (clothes the right size, shirt tucked in, no rips or holes, etc.) earlier this week. I even wore a BELT! Just a one-day event, but it felt good. I may try to do this more often.

16a9kbs.jpg

I still walk around with my hair in my face all the time! Are you playing air umbrella? :guitar:

I'm irrationally proud of the fact that I wore what I consider to be a "grown up" outfit (clothes the right size, shirt tucked in, no rips or holes, etc.) earlier this week. I even wore a BELT! Just a one-day event, but it felt good. I may try to do this more often.

16a9kbs.jpg

I like it, you should start a 'stylish thread'!

16a9kbs.jpg

Chickpea you're darling.

I'd be more embarrassed by that umbrella. :D Super cute. I have a soft spot for the scruffy/maybe lez?/maybe not look.

Haha! Thanks.
The umbrella is quite embarrassing. I am proud to say that it wasn't mine.

16a9kbs.jpg

Wonderful!
That shirt is impeccable.

I still walk around with my hair in my face all the time! Are you playing air umbrella? :guitar:

Indeed, I was playing an air umbrella. :D

I like it, you should start a 'stylish thread'!

Haha, my closet can't sustain anything like that, unfortunately! :lbf:

Chickpea you're darling.

Wonderful!
That shirt is impeccable.

Thanks, ladies. I wish I had a body double to send out clothes shopping for me. It's my least favorite thing to do, but it's nice to sometimes wear something other than ratty, enormous cardigan and ripped jeans. :p

here i am having just woken up on vacation and looking dazed and unshaven. not my best photo but whatever, i cant care about how i look in photos these days as my wife is constantly taking them. i got used to the camera a long time ago.

1535539_10203809937705342_2948296542445889904_n.jpg

please be nice

true but i think the body shape isnt far and away and of course i chose the photo with the similar shirt. i dont see the carrie one myself but i dont really know the movie that well. never cared for it. sad to see thast band broke up cause they were great

true but i think the body shape isnt far and away and of course i chose the photo with the similar shirt. i dont see the carrie one myself but i dont really know the movie that well. never cared for it. sad to see thast band broke up cause they were great

Movie? Sorry, I know nothing about Sleater-Kinney other than that they're a band and that one of them (Carrie) is on Portlandia!

Thanks, ladies. I wish I had a body double to send out clothes shopping for me. It's my least favorite thing to do, but it's nice to sometimes wear something other than ratty, enormous cardigan and ripped jeans. :p

You look fabulous! And the body double shopper may just be the next million dollar idea- I also hate shopping.

lol sorry i dont know any of there names myself and thought you meant carrie the character from the stephen king book turned into the famous movie as in no ones ever said i look like her but people have said i look like carrie (from the movie i.e no ive never been compared to that famous person but have this one etc)). just made an assumption association based on the phrasing and the only place ive heard the name carrie. anyway i hope you get what i mean meant. weirdly funny to me though the miscommunication (we laughed here). never seen portlandia

16a9kbs.jpg

Nice pic, Chickpea!

lol sorry i dont know any of there names myself and thought you meant carrie the character from the stephen king book turned into the famous movie

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OK...I get it now. No, I meant Carrie Brownstein from Sleater-Kinney/Portlandia. I don't look like her, either, but I really don't look anything like Sissy Spacek. Unfortunately.

Nice pic, Chickpea!

Thanks, VM!

lol sorry i dont know any of there names myself and thought you meant carrie the character from the stephen king book turned into the famous movie as in no ones ever said i look like her but people have said i look like carrie (from the movie i.e no ive never been compared to that famous person but have this one etc)). just made an assumption association based on the phrasing and the only place ive heard the name carrie. anyway i hope you get what i mean meant. weirdly funny to me though the miscommunication (we laughed here). never seen portlandia

If you're a Sleater Kinney fan you should check out Portlandia. It's impossible not to fall in love with Carrie. And Fred. But Carrie who you're comparing chickpea too. She's a master at "awkward acting." You can tell she's about to break character and laugh in every other scene bc she's not a trained actor, she's a musician. But there's something elusive and intriguing about that style of acting.

EDIT: Maybe you're thinking she looks like Janet, not Carrie. Still...watch Portlandia. It's one of the best ecclectic situation comedies on TV today.

Last edited:
hey chicky, anyone ever tell ya you look like janet from sleater kinney.

Sleater-Kinney.jpg

just sayin

I love Carrie's top. :sweet: Actually the whole ensemble. She can effortlessly wear orange/red lip stick with pale skin. I try it and look like a two bit whore, I have to wear wine-colored lipstick.

Having met both in person, no she doesn't :D

Janet is one of my favorite drummers by they way. Can't wait for the Sleater Kinney reunion which is bound to happen. Though I'd rather a new Wild Flag record which ain't happening.
hey chicky, anyone ever tell ya you look like janet from sleater kinney.

Sleater-Kinney.jpg

just sayin

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom