Members Pics

Now, GA23 is a really nice girl, she was never anything but kind on here. Maybe she posts a bit too much of her pics but hey, she's young, pretty and just like almost every young girl/woman, including myself, she needs confirmation and a nice ego-boost sometimes.

My thoughts, thanks for putting them into words, much better than I would've done myself.

My thoughts, thanks for putting them into words, much better than I would've done myself.

OMG! :eek: 12,000 posts! That's a dozen thousand!!!! Congratulations on spending your milestone applauding kindness. :flowers:

OMG! :eek: 12,000 posts! That's a dozen thousand!!!! Congratulations on spending your milestone applauding kindness. :flowers:

Wow EPbabe!!!

genuflections galore as we honour your contributions:flowers::flowers::flowers:

CrystalGeezer - i agree, it is only fitting that EPbabe is acknowledging kindness in her 12,000 post. What a gal! Congrats!;):thumb:

your dealer?

good one. i don't particularly like talking to my dealer on the phone though. our conversations usually run to a few seconds "hi, it's me, can you come round" sort of deal. his products do make me a little giddy sometimes though. :thumb:

how's your fake brosis? living large on hisher sweet sweet pus money?

good one. i don't particularly like talking to my dealer on the phone though. our conversations usually run to a few seconds "hi, it's me, can you come round" sort of deal. his products do make me a little giddy sometimes though. :thumb:

how's your fake brosis? living large on hisher sweet sweet pus money?

If only i knew what this meant

If only i knew what this meant

i'm assuming you understood the first bit where i describe my phone conversations with my dealer.

the problem with your comprehension may have arisen when you reached my hilarious joining together of the words "bro" and "sis" and "his" and "her", the desired effect being to suggest that your imaginary brother is some kind of hermaphrodite, rather than just an imaginary character in some urban legend you claim as your own reality. i imagined this would bother you so i went with it. you strike me as someone with a very closed mind.

i then asked if your sibling was enjoying the benefits that come with a sweet imaginary settlement.

hope this is clearer.

i'm assuming you understood the first bit where i describe my phone conversations with my dealer.

the problem with your comprehension may have arisen when you reached my hilarious joining together of the words "bro" and "sis" and "his" and "her", the desired effect being to suggest that your imaginary brother is some kind of hermaphrodite, rather than just an imaginary character in some urban legend you claim as your own reality. i imagined this would bother you so i went with it. you strike me as someone with a very closed mind.

i then asked if your sibling was enjoying the benefits that come with a sweet imaginary settlement.

hope this is clearer.

clear as mud.

this is me, slightly delirious from lack of sleep and slightly delirious from talking to someone i very much enjoy talking to.

photo00055.jpg

In the interests of becoming the annoying forum couple...

Me also on the phone to someone I very much enjoy talking to

25652_10150146410900068_77106006-2.jpg

This is cute.

I was sitting here making wedding invitations for a friend lamenting that I'm always making invitations for other people but never myself. THen I got to thinking and wondered if Morrissey isn't a teeny bit bitter when his music brings people together yet he's stuck having to settle for being ok by himself. :tears: (Excuse me, I'm blobbing.:p) But seriously? Do you think he ever goes "Oh f*** all you happy couples singing stretch out and wait to each other!"

you know you can just buy invitations right?

but yeah, maybe he does when he's in a certain mood. i'm not sure. maybe he loves being some kind of eternal matchmaker though.

:):)
This is cute.

I was sitting here making wedding invitations for a friend lamenting that I'm always making invitations for other people but never myself. THen I got to thinking and wondered if Morrissey isn't a teeny bit bitter when his music brings people together yet he's stuck having to settle for being ok by himself. :tears: (Excuse me, I'm blobbing.:p) But seriously? Do you think he ever goes "Oh f*** all you happy couples singing stretch out and wait to each other!"

poor cg,always the bridesmaid:nopity:

do what i do,just imagine somebody up,youll be fine:)

you know you can just buy invitations right?

but yeah, maybe he does when he's in a certain mood. i'm not sure. maybe he loves being some kind of eternal matchmaker though.

Yeah, maybe. If I were him and your match came up like it just did, I'd say, "Hmmmm, they're pretty cute. I approve. NEXT!"

:):)

poor cg,always the bridesmaid:nopity:

do what i do,just imagine somebody up,youll be fine:)

Actually I'm never the bridesmaid (thank GOD because I feel like a transvestite in a dress) I'm always the graphic designer. :p

Off to imagine someone taking a shower with me. :D

Don't we all? :)

CG, you know that particular song is a song in character, right? Personally I think the person it's about is quite happy, as long as there's pizza...:thumb:

:horny:

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom