Members Pics

My cutest pic...

14431_197644287533_721047533_4405893_7944085_n.jpg

That's a very knowledgeable post from someone with only 20 posts...have we met before? Perhaps you introduced yourself under a different name?

I could have 2 posts, 20 posts, 200 posts, 2000 posts...it doesn't matter in regard to this issue. The fact is that ANYONE, members or not, can read these threads, and see how things work around here. Including me. I know this site inside and out and it's got no bearing at all on how many posts I've made. So don't convolute what I'm saying with a bunch of bullshit.

I could have 2 posts, 20 posts, 200 posts, 2000 posts...it doesn't matter in regard to this issue. The fact is that ANYONE, members or not, can read these threads, and see how things work around here. Including me. I know this site inside and out and it's got no bearing at all on how many posts I've made. So don't convolute what I'm saying with a bunch of bullshit.

Confession. :D

To click on this thread and see George the new Msolo member smile warmly at me...Makes me feel...:squiffy:

Wonder what his favourite tune is.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom