Melissa McCarthy says she would do a duet with Morrissey - Daily Mail

Melissa McCarthy says she would do a duet with Morrissey (video) - Daily Mail Online
Melissa McCarthy was caught off-guard when arriving to LAX for a flight when a paparazzo asked if she would ever do a duet with Morrissey. She says she would but she can't sing. Melissa wears camo green fedora and...

Link first posted by dotmatrix522 (original post).

Last edited by a moderator:
what is that thing around her neck?

what a strange question to ask her,,,has she ever mentioned liking Morrissey before.

I've worked with her. She is super nice and has great taste in music. Used to hang out at Medusas in Chicago. She loves Smiths/Morrissey but Siouxie is her fav.

My guess would be that there's a group of homeless men around LAX who've got a drinking game going on: pretend they're paparazzi, ask celebs (who may include Morrissey) Morrissey questions; if they so much as look at them, they drink.

If the celeb ignores them -as any normal person would-, they get to board the first flight that has not Air Marshall John on it.

"Hey not Air Marshall John you wanna get back in that restroom and not rest? listen to some Morrissey maybe?"

:laughing: :bow:

I've worked with her. She is super nice and has great taste in music. Used to hang out at Medusas in Chicago. She loves Smiths/Morrissey but Siouxie is her fav.

I think she is great too. So funny. Chicago is a great town and has some of the most down to earth and friendly people. She has been focusing on her health recently and I am happy for her. As for the question, that is the same TMZ guy that always asks Morrissey questions. I would love a dinner with her and Thomas Lennon talking Moz and comedy.

She was hilarious in This is 40 with Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann. You tube the principal office scene and you will get a taste of her humor. Not everyone's taste for sure. But the blooper outtake of that scene made me laugh out loud and very few things can do that for me.

Last edited:
Someone keeps calling her "Rosie". Odd. I'm wondering, given that in the eyes of the particularly vapid shutterboys that haunt LAX all plump women look alike, did a clueless pap mistake her for Adele?

Yikes, what did she do to you?

Her career offends me.

It feels like one movie mogul made a bet with another movie mogul that he couldn't turn a Walmart greeter into a film star within a year...and somehow all that snowballed into a Ghostbusters remake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom