Mel Gibson, Morrissey and Tom Jones pic in Los Angeles

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mel Gibson, Morrissey, Tom Jones

Seems odd to me that Mozzer is into Tom's music.

I wonder what the conversation was like...:squiffy:

Seems odd to me that Mozzer is into Tom's music.

I wonder what the conversation was like...:squiffy:

Morrissey is a big fan of Mr Jones' voice (no, not that bloody awful programme on the BBC!) and has gone on the record in interviews on this. Lets face it, when you get the chance to meet a friend of Elvis, you take it.

Is this real life

Moz and Tom Jones :rolleyes:

Looks like Mozzer is getting around these days!I must say he looks really good.Just an observation check out Mozza`s nails they look like they have sparkles on them!

Mel Gibson looks like a young Freddie Starr in that picture.

After his hatchet job on the English in both Braveheart and The Patriot it was a relief we didn't get the blame in The Passion Of The Christ, or Signs for that matter.

Nice to discover Tobias can't point a camera any better than he can write music.

Agree with point one but who is Stephen? (Steven!)

It is spelled Stephen or Steven? I can never remember.

Mel Gibson looks like a young Freddie Starr in that picture.

After his hatchet job on the English in both Braveheart and The Patriot it was a relief we didn't get the blame in The Passion Of The Christ, or Signs for that matter.

Nice to discover Tobias can't point a camera any better than he can write music.

tumblr_inline_mlo8ls8r601qz4rgp.gif

ah the man with the key to the city of Tel Aviv, Tom Jones and Morrissey.....

Morrissey actually looks pretty decent in this shot. Guess you just have to stick him next to two men who are older than him.

I see a little bit of a resemblance between Moz n' Mel. It's the eyebrows, the eyes, and the nose.

Does Tom Jones have a lazy eye?

Nope. Just a roving one.

Morrissey actually looks pretty decent in this shot. Guess you just have to stick him next to two men who are older than him.

I see a little bit of a resemblance between Moz n' Mel. It's the eyebrows, the eyes, and the nose.

...it's the Irish.

I would've thought that Morrissey is the kind of person/singer that Jones cannot stand. And I would've said that the reverse would surely apply too.
Until, that is, Morrissey said how much he liked Jones (just a few months ago) and would like to sing along side him.
Odd...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom