Mel Gibson, Morrissey and Tom Jones pic in Los Angeles

Still going strong, eh?

Your parents didn't do a great job with you, honey.

How many IRL friends do you have? Any? YOU'RE ALWAYS ON HERE.

Does it make you feel powerful/cool/with it/ spreading lies about people on here?

I hope I have the great privilage of being at the same gig as you again in the future so I can tell you what a coward and what a complete joke I think you are.

Also, if you want a spot at the rail- Get your ass to the venue in the morning....and.....wait for it.....queue. It's rather simple. Shut up about about the "inner circle" already. It's as simple as getting there early.

You really are too f***ing twisted to still be going on about Kristeen. You are nothing but an ex fan who didn't get the attention you wanted. So f***ing sad.
Move on.

Here's a thought: Maybe Kristeen isn't f***ing her producer. Maybe Morrissey really likes the music. Maybe Dave G heard her stuff and was really into it, too. Maybe you're just a bitter woman with (at least) one or two mental issues. And maybe you should stop throwing bricks in glass buildings. The walls may fall down....and smash your rather unflattering face. Just a thought.

Lies? Oh I was just kidding, it was just a misunderstood joke. :rofl: Cunnilingus anyone?

Still going strong, eh?

Your parents didn't do a great job with you, honey.

How many IRL friends do you have? Any? YOU'RE ALWAYS ON HERE.

Does it make you feel powerful/cool/with it/ spreading lies about people on here?

I hope I have the great privilage of being at the same gig as you again in the future so I can tell you what a coward and what a complete joke I think you are.

Also, if you want a spot at the rail- Get your ass to the venue in the morning....and.....wait for it.....queue. It's rather simple. Shut up about about the "inner circle" already. It's as simple as getting there early.

You really are too f***ing twisted to still be going on about Kristeen. You are nothing but an ex fan who didn't get the attention you wanted. So f***ing sad.
Move on.

Here's a thought: Maybe Kristeen isn't f***ing her producer. Maybe Morrissey really likes the music. Maybe Dave G heard her stuff and was really into it, too. Maybe you're just a bitter woman with (at least) one or two mental issues. And maybe you should stop throwing bricks in glass buildings. The walls may fall down....and smash your rather unflattering face. Just a thought.

Good way to defend yourself Kristeen.

SIR TOM JONES – "Reload" (album) – September 1999.

Johnny Marr played guitar/harmonica/vocals on the Iggy Pop track ‘Lust For Life’ with The Pretenders and Tom Jones:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom