Megaupload-aaaarrrgggghhh

madmoza

Please, everyone is just me or is Megaupload crap. Everytime I try to download something all I keep getting is Download limit exceeded and I've just turned the bloody thing on! Plus, Your ip address has just downloaded 40000000 gb or something, try again in two weeks....I might be slightly exagerating on the time scale there, but I just think its a crap file share site. Can we as a community please stop using it? Seriously what do you think?

I don't personally have any problems getting MEGA to work. But, that said, there does seem to be a large number of people who can't get any use from it and that is a problem. So, I alwasy use SendSpace for sharing files. I don't care what anyone uses as long as it's not YouSendIt. YouSendIt limits the number of downloads to about 25, so, if a file gets posted and in the first hour 25 people get a copy then anyone else in the next hour is shit out of luck. So, anyway, I vote to use SendSpace. Has anyone had any issues with that site?

Last edited:
EXACTLY another reason why these problems come up......"if I pay I won't get these problems and I can download the file I need" They are putting a gun to your head! They advertise a free download service but they are NOT giving you it!

I like megaupload the best because i never get the little message that the file no longer exists llike i do with sendspace

Back
Top Bottom